Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he going on about what TikTok was like in the first lockdown? It’s people like Tom with the begging who have ruined the app

Reactions: 5
Can someone fill me in. Im not a "tiktoker" as such but used to have a look on its Adams lives at the start. I see now they do these live battles and people send gifts. Wtf.
I seen Adam jumped on with manleys to get some followers and now I never hear of them or the pizza shop and his mates.
What's happened?

Reactions: 2
They’re both deleting all accounts with no profile pic and only following one person.
Their WhatsApp group is apparently hilarious 🤣🤣 guys no one gives a duck what you talk about together, it’ll all be money making schemes or taking the piss out of tattle or dhb let’s face it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re both deleting all accounts with no profile pic and only following one person.
Their WhatsApp group is apparently hilarious 🤣🤣 guys no one gives a duck what you talk about together, it’ll all be money making schemes or taking the piss out of tattle or dhb let’s face it.
Most WhatsApp groups have multiple people in it. Not just them two couples because they've got no other friends. Losers.

Does anyone have this video of Tom missing ?? I’m intrigued too lol

Why has he turned comments off lol what I miss

Such a sad state of affairs when they turn the comments off .. sad buggers

Reactions: 3
I’m such a nosey bastard because I want to know why the messages he is being sent are so interesting haha

They're just sat there being paranoid. What's the point in them being live.

They're just sat there being paranoid. What's the point in them being live.
There’s nothing for them to be paranoid over is there? There is no point really but we all know why they are staying on 💰💰💰

Reactions: 4
Thing is he probably lying people messaging him saying they want him to stay and join the competition why can’t he be like normal creators that don’t beg if you get a gift be grateful absolutely disgraceful family

Click on his TT wishlist, it says 1 person sent a gift with her photo. Its a kid
Please email the sub newspaper

Someone in his live said you’ll only turn the comments off not the gifts, bet they are blocked now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saying he's taking time off once his gifts go off. There's a shock.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.