Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it isn’t tattlers doxing address we not here for that we here to raise awareness and stop begging

Everything is down to tattlers lol he thinks the rest of tik tok love him notice how so many big creators don’t battle or bother with him

Reactions: 8
Not publicly he doesn't I don't think, so it has to be someone who knows them. Did he say he knew that mod Laura outside of Tik tok? She's the rogue mod I reckon.

The address posted yesterday he said wasn't the correct address, but when I had a nosey at it, it was very near an area I once saw on his live when he was walking home.
You can see his door number on some vids he has done early on in his TT career But never seen a road name

Reactions: 1
Yes we will, they will do anything to make us look bad, even if we did I doubt any of us would give it out.
The address being posted has confirmed to me that Laura is their rogue mod. Here's why:

- She's always the mod on.
- People get blocked when she's on.
- She conveniently disappeared when the address was posted.
- She conveniently came back after.
- She made a big deal about it.

You're welcome, Tom.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I dont agree with putting peoples address out but its probably kids just after a reaction and the police cannot trace them from IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) tom read here you should know this. No suprise him realising he cant bamba he cant chill with the big bois 😎 😅🤣😅🤣😅 just you and scary clairy begabare back to the same old same old them ? All the money you have scammed up to now ? Well put it down to experience I'm sure your wife swap partner will have made a miraculous recovery and join you in the comp none of you are going to take part in again by thursday yawn yawn yawn 🥱

Reactions: 3
The address being posted has confirmed to me that Laura is their rogue mod. Here's why:

You're welcome, Tom.
Can see why you are think it’s her now, to be honest I was convinced the rouge mod was a Tattler but then again that’d be really unlikely

Such lies. This is what catches them out
The police have told him if anyone ever posts his home address to take screenshots and they will track the ip and arrest who did it
So he popped in the police station one day to ask that? Hahahahaha. Sorry Tom. No way did you do that

Yeah in certain circumstances I suppose they can. but if its a pay as you go mobile or someone who knows how to hide ip then no

Oh look tattle has a thing come up if you type in i p

You're welcome, Tom.
Is that the one who is overly nice to them? Always putting kisses at the end of her messages?
Which two did he say he knew in person and live close by? It’s gotta be either scare or those two that have put his address on surely

Reactions: 4
Can see why you are think it’s her now, to be honest I was convinced the rouge mod was a Tattler but then again that’d be really unlikely
I'm still convinced one of Scarebare's mods are also rogue (unsure if they're a Tattler). But this one just made it too obvious today. I've never seen Mankey's address posted anywhere. We knew the general area they were in and I'd seen a particular location on his live once (which happened to be right near the address posted yesterday), but nobody has ever posted his address. It has to be someone he knows/knows him outside of Tik tok.

I really hope that kid from the last comp enters this one as well & also finds 9 other friends to do the same, in order to keep all the beggars out of the top spots 🤣🤣
Or a tattler can make 2 profiles and do the same thing make the second profile lose early
No not me doing it lol. Im too old and slow and I only have 1 mobile phone

I'm still convinced one of Scarebare's mods are also rogue (unsure if they're a Tattler). But this one just made it too obvious today. I've never seen Mankey's address posted anywhere. We knew the general area they were in and I'd seen a particular location on his live once (which happened to be right near the address posted yesterday), but nobody has ever posted his address. It has to be someone he knows/knows him outside of Tik tok.
All I could tell you about where they live is it sounds like Newcastle 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Is that the one who is overly nice to them? Always putting kisses at the end of her messages?
Which two did he say he knew in person and live close by? It’s gotta be either scare or those two that have put his address on surely
Yes that's the one. Amy was one he knows in person but I couldn't remember who he said the other one was. If it's Laura, then that's the rogue mod and doxxer.

Tom thinks us Tattlers are really bad people, but I wouldn't be sat here writing this if I didn't care about his children's safety. Claire was beyond stupid and had/has her address public for the world to see. Tom's been a little more careful with that and we should be protecting the children who don't have the choice to protect themselves.

• Heart
Yes that's the one. Amy was one he knows in person but I couldn't remember who he said the other one was. If it's Laura, then that's the rogue mod and doxxer.

Tom thinks us Tattlers are really bad people, but I wouldn't be sat here writing this if I didn't care about his children's safety. Claire was beyond stupid and had/has her address public for the world to see. Tom's been a little more careful with that and we should be protecting the children who don't have the choice to protect themselves.
I’ve seen her all over TikTok and other peoples videos. She’s far too nicey nicey and usually when people are like that, they are covering up their wrong doing. If it is her. She’s a crappy person. You don’t do that.

• Wow
Some of Ruby’s school friends have been in before and remember Ruby has her own account. Too young yes but her parents seem to encourage it

• Wow
Definitely has to be someone they know! We like to gossip on here and we absolute hate begs! But you just do not post an address online. Especially when there’s babies in the house. It seems to happen alot to tiktokers.

Reactions: 9
I think we’re all here because we’re adults that don’t agree with other adults openly profiting from vulnerable people and children’s pocket money. It’s sickening. Tattle convos stay on tattle. It’s why it’s here, to keep peoples opinions on people here. If your baiting out addresses, then you’re an idiot and you’re not welcome here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All I could tell you about where they live is it sounds like Newcastle 🤣🤣
They said the area after the walk down the steep hill today and also when he had the sweet shop. It would not be difficult to find but who would want to, I never agree with anyone's address put up it's irresponsible, as much as we talk about theses people's wrong doing I don't think anyone of us would wish anything bad on anyone.

• Heart
Tom, your mod Laura follows some interesting accounts by the way. Not going to point out which ones. But very interesting.

Thou doth protest too much...

Screenshot_20220208_200044.jpg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.