Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now are trying to make themselves look like the goodies 🥱
Damage has been done by themselves ! Go look at other creators with big followers they are so grateful of gifts and make excellent content I’m loving jay Porter and his family

Reactions: 7
Tom, Lucy grabbed your arm and twisted it because you tried to touch her arse. It's clear the thought of you touching her makes her cringe so stop trying. Total creep.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They've not said a single thank you for the gifts tonight. Now he's watching Adam, getting jealous that he's making a mint.
He introduced Adam to TT, Adam has gone way over Tom in rankings and gifts, with less followers and not kids, bet Tom’s fuming inside

• Haha
  • Heart
Tom, Lucy grabbed your arm and twisted it because you tried to touch her arse. It's clear the thought of you touching her makes her cringe so stop trying. Total creep.
I know 🤮and he called her VILE nice words to your WIFE !

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So hes went from wanting to try and get on the weekly ranking , too hes not bothering as he knows he doesn't stand a chance , then its hes going to play the game on Thursday, so keep your gifts till then. Now all of a sudden hes got a big battle on at 11, save your gifts for that. The desperation coming out of him is unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know 🤮and he called her VILE nice words to your WIFE !
He's been calling her a psycho today too. There's clearly no real relationship there. No intimacy. Nothing. They co-exist and that's it.

He's been calling her a psycho today too. There's clearly no real relationship there. No intimacy. Nothing. They co-exist and that's it.
He’d be out the door pronto calling me names 👋

Top up now he’s saying the audacity of the man 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He’d be out the door pronto calling me names 👋
Would never be with the dirty, lazy twit in the first place. Could probably smell him a mile off, zero personality, total c**t, tit dad. Nothing at all to like or find attractive.

• Heart
Lucy said she didn’t want him to go to bed yet Cos he snores, more like she don’t want him near her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He thinks he has won, yes Tom, he does because he’s been winning since the start

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was gonna send a lion to its dunny to piss tom of .i didnt think it was that big of a gift until i saw it is more than a castle .quickly changed my mind haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now came off live, don’t think he said thank you or goodbye, just said check out their new video (it’s crap). How many hours has he been on for today over ten?

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.