Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say this again I am no troll I don’t incite hate I just don’t think it’s right they way they let children gift and vunerable people if this site was to go tomorrow be no drama at least mrs Kirby was saved and some awareness has been made as they not getting gifted as much

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Please bookmark this page
8th Feb 2022 Tom Mankey said “Tattle will get shut down trust me”
Lets read this in a years time

He said some tattlers have been arrested today

Wasn’t me yet
Celebration meet up in a secret location 🙌🏼 teddy bears picnic in the woods.. I’ll bring the champers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell me you don’t like being held accountable for taking money off children without telling me you don’t like being held accountable for taking money off children…
Deflection at its finest
They know what they’ve done, they know what they are!

• Heart
I've never seen anything like this in my life, two people sit on live all day to receive gifts for no reason. How do they know there is not people trying to get them removed, just saying.

Reactions: 6
The way he gets with the gifts and other people getting them isn’t normal

They've not said a single thank you for the gifts tonight. Now he's watching Adam, getting jealous that he's making a mint.

I want to stop watching but I don’t want to miss him getting battered on gifts 🤣🤣

They've not said a single thank you for the gifts tonight. Now he's watching Adam, getting jealous that he's making a mint.
He never says thank you, last night it was "yes (and the name of the gifter). He is so rude, ungrateful and entitled

Reactions: 4
Manky don’t want to lose the 11 o’clock match basically begging in the background for gifts

Reactions: 2
How would carebear and the mankeys feel if it was one of their children chatting to a bloke they don’t know on tik tok and sending them money, would they be fine with it, I don’t think so do you? Carebear has spent most of her time lately on tik tok so we’ve seen her daily life, how she’s gone mad at Nathan for asking for a pound or two. Yet she will happily have money off kids. I’m not a troll, I am a mother myself and I joined these threads after being totally disgusted how they were ASKING for gifts on tik tok knowing half or more of their gifters are bloody kids. So stop calling us trolls mankey and carebear, get a grip of yourselves banging on about petitions and the police. We aren’t bullying you we just don’t want you taking advantage of kids and vulnerable people anymore. So you carry on with your police rubbish you keep spouting cos none of us on here are going nowhere. We haven’t committed any crime!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How would carebear and the mankeys feel if it was one of their children chatting to a bloke they don’t know on tik tok and sending them money, would they be fine with it, I don’t think so do you? Carebear has spent most of her time lately on tik tok so we’ve seen her daily life, how she’s gone mad at Nathan for asking for a pound or two. Yet she will happily have money off kids. I’m not a troll, I am a mother myself and I joined these threads after being totally disgusted how they were ASKING for gifts on tik tok knowing half or more of their gifters are bloody kids. So stop calling us trolls mankey and carebear, get a grip of yourselves banging on about petitions and the police. We aren’t bullying you we just don’t want you taking advantage of kids and vulnerable people anymore. So you carry on with your police rubbish you keep spouting cos none of us on here are going nowhere. We haven’t committed any crime!
I agree no on has done anything but voice opinion freedom of speech trying to raise awareness for the children and vinerable

How would carebear and the mankeys feel if it was one of their children chatting to a bloke they don’t know on tik tok and sending them money, would they be fine with it, I don’t think so do you? Carebear has spent most of her time lately on tik tok so we’ve seen her daily life, how she’s gone mad at Nathan for asking for a pound or two. Yet she will happily have money off kids. I’m not a troll, I am a mother myself and I joined these threads after being totally disgusted how they were ASKING for gifts on tik tok knowing half or more of their gifters are bloody kids. So stop calling use trolls mankey and carebear, get a grip of yourselves banging on about petitions and the police. We aren’t bullying you we just don’t want you taking advantage of kids and vulnerable people anymore. So you carry on with your police rubbish you keep spouting cos none of us on here are going nowhere. We haven’t committed any crime!
Double standards the only thing that’s written on here is the truth ! Shows how it affected them last week went off the app & now both sides back BEGGING

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lucy bitching about the camera on the phone that Tom keeps hyping up is fantastic 😆

• Haha
Now he’s sat eating a skinny bar having eaten chocolates Jesus there’s no help is there for him 🐖

BEG BEG stop the gifts till 11 don’t want to look a fool in the match 😡 says it all don’t it then you wonder why your commented on ..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.