Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're missing half the Tattlers in your live, Tom. I can see at least 3 not including myself in the watch list 😉

He just said he was a good dad. That's hilarious. Never seen a more tit Dad in my life.

Reactions: 5
If Clare joins him it contradict the police situation lol

You're missing half the Tattlers in your live, Tom. I can see at least 3 not including myself in the watch list 😉

He just said he was a good dad. That's hilarious. Never seen a more tit Dad in my life.
I’m in too lol

Reactions: 4
He had people begging him to do the love competition? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Which other mod has he got rid of? He had 5.. now he says he’s got 2 or 3 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just heard him say he’s giving up on the weekly ranking and he’s focusing on the competition on Thursday instead. Because apparently, that’s what his followers want! Sure they do, they are dying to gift you and send their money to you. What an absolute tool this fat man is

What an absolute 🐍after all the begging to get on the weekly leader board, he's now decided it's out of his reach, so he's going to enter the comp starting on Thursday. These beggars have no shame, he's really living up to the Scamley name isn't he 😤
I know. He’s just shat on all the people who spent money on trying to get him on the leaderboard

So up his own arse it’s unreal. A good dad doesn’t ignore his children to beg online etc, has been reading here again and saw us criticising him haha?

I think Sharon was removed because she was in dhb live before
Yeah that's who he's hinting at. After she's gifted him hundreds too. Thing is, it's not Sharon that's the rogue mod as I've seen people get muted for no reason today.

• Wow
OMG his real address got posted in his live. I don’t think he has his address anywhere publicly like Scare does

• Wow
Reactions: 6
OMG his real address got posted in his live. I don’t think he has his address anywhere publicly like Scare does
Wondered why he was asking for screenshots, may not like him but I don’t agree with that but they don’t even seem that bothered about it

Not publicly he doesn't I don't think, so it has to be someone who knows them. Did he say he knew that mod Laura outside of Tik tok? She's the rogue mod I reckon.

The address posted yesterday he said wasn't the correct address, but when I had a nosey at it, it was very near an area I once saw on his live when he was walking home.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Wondered why he was asking for screenshots, may not like him but I don’t agree with that but they don’t even seem that bothered about it
He looks really rattled now
Mind you, I would too
He said the police will trace it, but they won’t They will only take something serious if he was actually threatened.

I don't agree with posting the address either. Once again Tattlers will get the blame, but none of us know his actual address.

I really hope that kid from the last comp enters this one as well & also finds 9 other friends to do the same, in order to keep all the beggars out of the top spots 🤣🤣

I don't agree with posting the address either. Once again Tattlers will get the blame, but none of us know his actual address.
Yes we will, they will do anything to make us look bad, even if we did I doubt any of us would give it out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.