Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to DHB he has found a discrepancy of £1796.74 in Mankeys Christmas Band Aid song
£3852.74 was raised. And £2056 went To the NSPCC
Oohh hang on, I think that amount was what dhb raised for charity that’s why it says about 1st place being loopholed. Or am I missing something else? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Thanks to DHB he has found a discrepancy of £1796.74 in Mankeys Christmas Band Aid song
Think DHB is talking about when he did the competition and how much he made for charity …

• Heart
Eating a large pot of yogurt (446 calories) now as if dinner wasn't enough.

He's doing the competition now because the prize money is good. The guy's a prick.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I could be wrong, that £3853 is what DHB raised for the different charities
Oohh hang on, I think that amount was what dhb raised for charity that’s why it says about 1st place being loopholed. Or am I missing something else? 🤣🤣
Yeh I second that, that £3853 is what DHB raised for the different charities, the £2056 is what went to the NSPCC

• Heart
Eating a large pot of yogurt (446 calories) now as if dinner wasn't enough.

He's doing the competition now because the prize money is good. The guy's a prick.
No way 😳I’m blocked his account needs banning ! Watch scarebare do it as well 😡

Reactions: 2
Sorry. My bad mistake. I got it wrong. I edited the post x
We all do it.. we can admit to mistakes though unlike these begs

Oh dear has he realIsed he’s no chance of making the weekly ranking so now he’s doing the love competition. Said he’s never ever doing one again.. now you expect people to help you win this too?
by the way Tom.. those yogurts are meant to have like 4-5 servings 🤣 not all in one bloody go 🙈

1st place is 100,000 diamonds
£500

7-10 get £100

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What an absolute 🐍after all the begging to get on the weekly leader board, he's now decided it's out of his reach, so he's going to enter the comp starting on Thursday. These beggars have no shame, he's really living up to the Scamley name isn't he 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Thursday should be fun 🙄 I hope people who have been reading here don’t gift them big. They earn a good few grand from these.. what’s the betting scarebare will be on it too

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.