Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He took mods off because people were getting blocked or muted
The removed mods complained and he said “I know it wasn’t you”
He put the mods back
Now in Lucy’s live people are complaining they got blocked or muted a little while ago in the Manley live
FGS Tom keep up. You’ve put the bad mod back or it’s ScareBeg

Reactions: 3
He's a lying twit isn't he 😂 even Lucy knows he's lying. He's now going to do th competition because "we've had loads of messages about it". No you haven't you bellend.
From the same place Scare gets all her messages

Lol. Too funny. A boring live but so funny as well

So many in Lucy’s live asking why are they blocked lol

I’m seriously thinking it’s conbear doing the blocking and muting to throw the cat amongst the pigeons.

she loves the drama !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m seriously thinking it’s conbear doing the blocking and muting to throw the cat amongst the pigeons.

she loves the drama !!
I didn't see Sharon from Florida speak a word. Save Sharon may have worked everyone!

• Heart
I didn't see Sharon from Florida speak a word. Save Sharon may have worked everyone!
Claire's mentioned a recipe of hers a couple of times today, but Mankey looked awkward when she was mentioned. I reckon they thought she was the rogue mod, which has proven to be false today.

Well if he’s planning this big battle to get up the leaderboard of the new game, all his big gifters are mostly gone
He’s only got tiny amounts on these battles so good luck with that

• Haha
That was a disaster cooking live. She showed nothing about what she was doing. How bizarre?!!

• Haha
Claire's mentioned a recipe of hers a couple of times today, but Mankey looked awkward when she was mentioned. I reckon they thought she was the rogue mod, which has proven to be false today.
I missed any mention of Sharon but then I could hardly watch. Lol

Lucky Claires not there for dinner then
Claire told him it will be really filling as cabbage is mostly water and it fills you up 🤣🤣
I was desperate to type the only cabbages i see are you two but he's already blocked 2 of my accounts 🤣✌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That was a disaster cooking live. She showed nothing about what she was doing. How bizarre?!!
I don’t get the concept of cooking live but not showing the cooking. Very strange. Has a scowl on her face all the time too

Claire told him it will be really filling as cabbage is mostly water and it fills you up 🤣🤣
I was desperate to type the only cabbages i see are you two but he's already blocked 2 of my accounts 🤣✌
🥬 🥬 he’s been on a blocking spree he got me 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.