Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another child gifting. I've left the username as it doesn't have a person's name or profile picture. But it's definitely a child account.

View attachment 1048359

Lucy's has enough of Tom being lazy. She's doing dinner and sorting the baby.
I know Lucy is a twit too but she needs a medal for putting up with him!

Reactions: 5
Never thought i would be glad to watch lucys live .ive got 10 people live on my tiktok and shes the only one not doing the tiktok shop

Reactions: 1
Isnt that classed as no profile pic, not many followers? He’s been blocking other profiles
Mines fine so far I have a proper pic and followers but if he starts blocking those that never talk I’m in trouble lol
I might have to start saying hi a few times
Thanks for the heads up! 🧐🤳

Does anyone know if they block an underage gifter (how many so far?!) does the gift get taken away?

Also, do you know if he reads this thread/get fed back to him from his pals?

Reactions: 1
It’s no surprise that Lucy is really pissed off with him, she has seemed like she has been for days, he didnt want to come off yesterday to eat dinner with her and the kids, been on live whilst she unwell, suggested that she goes out to shops rather than him going, told her to hurry back from the school run cause he had to look after the baby and he was on begging, what a pathetic excuse for a husband and father Mr Tom Manley is. Go Lucy!

He's a lying twit isn't he 😂 even Lucy knows he's lying. He's now going to do th competition because "we've had loads of messages about it". No you haven't you bellend.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Lucy cooking- Why doesn't she put the camera on what she is doing rather than on her- what is she hiding???

Reactions: 2
Lucy’s just said she’s sick of this now. Did you hear her? Go Lucy spill

Thanks for the heads up! 🧐🤳

Does anyone know if they block an underage gifter (how many so far?!) does the gift get taken away?

Also, do you know if he reads this thread/get fed back to him from his pals?
Because he has said he enjoys reading The Daily Tattle

Reactions: 3
Maybe Tom should save up the begging money for the imminent divorce.

Reactions: 4
He's a lying twit isn't he 😂 even Lucy knows he's lying. He's now going to do th competition because "we've had loads of messages about it". No you haven't you bellend.
When he said small majority don’t like it - does he mean Tattle? 🤣

• Haha
Oh that is very embarrassing. They’ve made there evening video while on Lucy’s live 😂 there so fake. Anyone noticing the only one in the comments is kids!!!!

Oh the videos bad real bad. Lucy has an evil streak to her. She looks pissed at Tom tonight. It’s breaking down tom we can see it 😂 your really getting her blood boiling today.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.