Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I reported just a few of his followers (had better things to do with my time than sit on TT tbh). Out of the 11 I reported 9 had underage violations!! Wonder how many of those had gifted you Tom?
Why doesn't his account get suspended for this type of stuff? Amazing.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn't his account get suspended for this type of stuff? Amazing.
He should be checking ALL the follow requests....I have only 2 followers....I dont do content....I came on TT to be entertained, not to entertain....he should be made accountable for all his followers, it's no different to allowing underage people to buy alcohol, cigarettes or gamble.

Reactions: 4
Another child gifting. I've left the username as it doesn't have a person's name or profile picture. But it's definitely a child account.

Screenshot_20220208_161402.jpg

Lucy's has enough of Tom being lazy. She's doing dinner and sorting the baby.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Most of the people i actually like are currently doing tiktokshop so im forcing myself to watch manleys haha .on a 3rd account as been blocked on my main and my lurker account

• Wow
Oh Tom MAN your not proving much of a man not being able to pick your wife up 😂 but the screen recording is quite funny. Good try little lump.

Another child gifting. I've left the username as it doesn't have a person's name or profile picture. But it's definitely a child account.

View attachment 1048359

Lucy's has enough of Tom being lazy. She's doing dinner and sorting the baby.
Isnt that classed as no profile pic, not many followers? He’s been blocking other profiles
Mines fine so far I have a proper pic and followers but if he starts blocking those that never talk I’m in trouble lol
I might have to start saying hi a few times

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg Tom 😡😡
Someone told him someone was 11..
he was like who.. not even arsed
Someone went yeah she’s gone now, he went she’s not gifted, I don’t think she should be on TikTok if she’s 11. Would it make a difference if she had gifted Tom?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We’re not doing the games anymore
Next breath - maybe, maybe after the next one we’ll do another

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Lucy has cut herself grating a carrot and Is bleeding. Not even washed her hands just carried on grating the carrot

Last edited:
  • Sick
Let's see if Tubster will go in and help out now he's gone off live.

We’re not doing the games anymore
Next breath - maybe, maybe after the next one we’ll do another
He's just said he won't do that one but he might do the next one... After saying he wasn't ever going to do one ever again. Idiot.
This rankings not going very well
So,,,,,,,, ( sorry Claire I can’t help myself)
They say the 4 days doing a game is too hard
But the weekly ranking thing is 7 days but for not the same reward
I suppose he’s done the maths this time

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.