Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time that Tom will spend with that baby today is when Lucy is out picking the kids up and the whole time will be on a live
Yep parading child on live then they complain about it … poor child he needs stimulation selfish 🐷

Reactions: 5
TATTLE MENTION..

Oh Tom you are so stupid if you think that Tattle will be taken down, the petition you keep mentioning was made a few years ago and it hasn’t got anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh so Manley said something incorrect, and Lucy said we need to dye your hair more blonde. Is that insinuating blonde people are unintelligent and stupid? That’s not a very kind thing to say to people with blonde hair and their mental health is it?
He was asking Lawrenece earlier for tips and advice as he wants his hair blonder

TATTLE MENTION..

Oh Tom you are so stupid if you think that Tattle will be taken down, the petition you keep mentioning was made a few years ago and it hasn’t got anywhere
Everytime he says i end up laughing out loud, he's delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This lives getting too funny
He’s blocked someone who said they can’t gift yet
He’s blocking anyone without a profile pic
He’s blocking if someone only has a few followers
Bit of luck he will block his way off the app

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has that poor man had anything to eat today?! He'll fade away.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gosh if I was married to that I be fuming hurry back from school run cause it’s hard looking after baby when on live
He really is a piece of tit.

Has that poor man had anything to eat today?! He'll fade away.
He got up briefly for 5 minutes to scoff his lunch and shoved the camera on Lucy. Other than that, he's not moved from that position all day. Fat pig.

Reactions: 6
When you watch other battles on here for weekly ranking or a live you don’t see them repeating what they need it’s so bad boring

Reactions: 4
Today I reported just a few of his followers (had better things to do with my time than sit on TT tbh). Out of the 11 I reported 9 had underage violations!! Wonder how many of those had gifted you Tom?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.