Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked and he’s not even in the top 100 yet unless I’ve missed him. Look at his big fat face, I don’t know who disgusts me more, him or Lawrence
Nope he’s nowhere near. He needs 34k diamonds, which is 68,000 coins just to get 99
£680
He’s absolutely vile asking people to spend this type of money just to go in his back pocket

Reactions: 5
Blocking anyone with no followers or profile pictures. Still watching Tom 😉😉

Reactions: 4
They don’t think they doing anything wrong unfortunately
No they can’t use this excuse anymore.

They’re religious tattle users, they’ve seen what we say. They’ve seen DHB. They’ve seen everyone else showing how wrong it is.

They choose to ignore it because they like the money and attention too much.

Reactions: 6
Why does he never say thank you?! Not only is he a beg but rude as duck. If that girl gave you a fiver in the street Tom AFTER you asking for it and you didn’t thank her youd get a smack in your face for being rude and ungrateful! Being on TikTok behind a screen is no different!! MANNERS COST NOTHING MANLEY!!!!!
I'd love to smash him in the face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Caught a bit of his live last night he was on with dunny something who was saying he’s almost at 100k followers, manky started going on about how once you get 100k followers you can get big brand deals which are worth loads of money, the other guy said he’d be happy with free food and tried to change the conversation but manky kept going on about these brand deals 🙄. He was also asking if there were any decent gifters on late at night ! Zero shame ! Someone leaked an address I’m the comments (which is out of order regardless what you think of them) and at first he ignored it but when people started mentioning it, out of concern, he got really crappy and said “stop going on about it” ! He then said it’s not even my address (not sure if he was lying) but even if it wasn’t it’s still someone’s address !!! There was no way he was going to end the live as he was mid battle and his attitude stunk. I think even Lucy seemed pissed off with him last night, and rightly so, what a disgusting useless lump. She could collapse in front of him and he’d probably wait to finish a battle before showing any concern. He’s no man he’s a wet, creepy little tit who is sick with jealousy of others, such as the Cole’s, who are invited to cock-fest. He might have 300k followers but tiktok clearly aren’t interested in him and I wouldn’t hold my breath on ever getting a blue tick !
I actually think we should protest (peacefully of course) outside tokfest to highlight the situation 😊

Reactions: 5
Caught a bit of his live last night he was on with dunny something who was saying he’s almost at 100k followers, manky started going on about how once you get 100k followers you can get big brand deals which are worth loads of money, the other guy said he’d be happy with free food and tried to change the conversation but manky kept going on about these brand deals 🙄. He was also asking if there were any decent gifters on late at night ! Zero shame ! Someone leaked an address I’m the comments (which is out of order regardless what you think of them) and at first he ignored it but when people started mentioning it, out of concern, he got really crappy and said “stop going on about it” ! He then said it’s not even my address (not sure if he was lying) but even if it wasn’t it’s still someone’s address !!! There was no way he was going to end the live as he was mid battle and his attitude stunk. I think even Lucy seemed pissed off with him last night, and rightly so, what a disgusting useless lump. She could collapse in front of him and he’d probably wait to finish a battle before showing any concern. He’s no man he’s a wet, creepy little tit who is sick with jealousy of others, such as the Cole’s, who are invited to cock-fest. He might have 300k followers but tiktok clearly aren’t interested in him and I wouldn’t hold my breath on ever getting a blue tick !
I actually think we should protest (peacefully of course) outside tokfest to highlight the situation 😊
Wasn't his address, but was very close to his actual address.

Reactions: 2
Nope he’s nowhere near. He needs 34k diamonds, which is 68,000 coins just to get 99
£680
He’s absolutely vile asking people to spend this type of money just to go in his back pocket
Excuse so he can beg beg beg vile man !

Reactions: 3
Please go and look at don’t hold back on instragram his lateral video is class lol 😆 I love dhb these pair think that people will let them move on and beg more they won’t they will keep reporting to relevant agency to protect the young and vunerable

Reactions: 8
Please go and look at don’t hold back on instragram his lateral video is class lol 😆 I love dhb these pair think that people will let them move on and beg more they won’t they will keep reporting to relevant agency to protect the young and vunerable
Latest not lateral lol

I’ve just come to the conclusion I’m watching DUMB & DUMMER 🤡🤡

• Haha
So she just said on live can't wait till Saturday and Tom said yes and she was I need this... so they all going out Saturday nothing wrong with that BUT WHEN UR LYING ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH AND ANXIETY THIS ANNOYS ME YOU WOULDNT BE GOING OUT U R A BARE FACED LIAR CLAIRE !!!

Can someone explain why anyone gifts he ignores everyone who comments , even ignoring questions from his mods , what's the point reads comments and ignores just BLATENTLY RUDE!!!

So Tom won’t get off his arse and go and do the school run with Lucy?! TikTok before his own kids what a saddo

Reactions: 7
Oh so Manley said something incorrect, and Lucy said we need to dye your hair more blonde. Is that insinuating blonde people are unintelligent and stupid? That’s not a very kind thing to say to people with blonde hair and their mental health is it?

So she just said on live can't wait till Saturday and Tom said yes and she was I need this... so they all going out Saturday nothing wrong with that BUT WHEN UR LYING ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH AND ANXIETY THIS ANNOYS ME YOU WOULDNT BE GOING OUT U R A BARE FACED LIAR CLAIRE !!!

Can someone explain why anyone gifts he ignores everyone who comments , even ignoring questions from his mods , what's the point reads comments and ignores just BLATENTLY RUDE!!!
We’ve always known she’s been lying since the leader board ! She’s taking mental health illness to a whole new level by mocking it STOP IT there is F#CK all wrong with you 😡

So Tom won’t get off his arse and go and do the school run with Lucy?! TikTok before his own kids what a saddo
That’s why he’s obese lazy mother f#cker

Reactions: 3
Gosh if I was married to that I be fuming hurry back from school run cause it’s hard looking after baby when on live

• Angry
Why he telling Lucy that she needs to hurry back? Didn’t like it when she said that she needs to go to the pharmacy first

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.