Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he never say thank you?! Not only is he a beg but rude as duck. If that girl gave you a fiver in the street Tom AFTER you asking for it and you didn’t thank her youd get a smack in your face for being rude and ungrateful! Being on TikTok behind a screen is no different!! MANNERS COST NOTHING MANLEY!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
How many weeks will he get away with saying he is trying to get on the leaderboard without getting anywhere before his followers get fed up with it? Because it’s as boring as watching paint dry right now

Reactions: 3
Why does he never say thank you?! Not only is he a beg but rude as duck. If that girl gave you a fiver in the street Tom AFTER you asking for it and you didn’t thank her youd get a smack in your face for being rude and ungrateful! Being on TikTok behind a screen is no different!! MANNERS COST NOTHING MANLEY!!!!!
They’ve got no manners what so ever the lot of them !

Im going tokfest with my sister. If manleys and clare are going im staying well clear

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Swiftly left whilst Claire was on the phone to Lucy saying she felt unwell. I reckon Scare and Baseball bat Andy have Covid.

Reactions: 2
Mankey has removed modes. Says he cannot be sure he can trust them. I say its more like More he had to make room for the big gifters he is expecting so he has space to add them for their gifting. I bet Sharon from Florida is one of the removed modes. He says he had modes unblocking people so he had to get rid of modes. Bets are Sharon from Florida was top of the list to be removed when she stopped gifting. Doubt she cares 😂😂 What a joke!!

I will do .ill also take a sign or something saying from us tattlers for them haha
I will donate you a t shirt to wear
E033DC66-BBDF-4DE0-9603-B83A1912E8B1.png

Mankey has removed modes. Says he cannot be sure he can trust them. I say its more like More he had to make room for the big gifters he is expecting so he has space to add them for their gifting. I bet Sharon from Florida is one of the removed modes. He says he had modes unblocking people so he had to get rid of modes. Bets are Sharon from Florida was top of the list to be removed when she stopped gifting. Doubt she cares 😂😂 What a joke!!
He said he has 5 mods
Laura
Claire
Amy
Katie
Tracey

Reactions: 1
You can never truly trust anyone! It will be one of those 5.. jealous of the follower numbers.. jealous of the gifts.. we all know who our money is on.

• Haha
You don’t get any extra money for leaderboard. The top 10 get some sort of ring around their profile pic or some crap 🤣 but the top guy on the leaderboard right now is on 750,000 diamonds, that means he gets to withdraw £3,750 😳 so imagine what he’ll be on by Sunday
Oh my god that’s loads of money! No wonder they want to be number 1

• Wow
Oh my god that’s loads of money! No wonder they want to be number 1
Not chance in h3ll he’ll be even in the top 10
Most of his gifters are kids and can’t afford it
That’s why he wants to it once a month probably on peoples pay day 🙄 no shame in him at all.

The girl who is at 32 only has 18 people in her live and she’s still doing better than Manley and more gifts

Last edited:
Not chance in h3ll he’ll be even in the top 10
Most of his gifters are kids and can’t afford it
That’s why he wants to it once a month probably on peoples pay day 🙄 no shame in him at all.

The girl who is at 32 only has 18 people in her live and she’s still doing better than Manley and more gifts
I just looked and he’s not even in the top 100 yet unless I’ve missed him. Look at his big fat face, I don’t know who disgusts me more, him or Lawrence

Attachments

A lot of tiktokers are going to the brits tonight .manleys havnt been invited im guessing haha

• Haha
220 in Claires live
80 in Mankeys live. I think half of them are us lot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just looked and he’s not even in the top 100 yet unless I’ve missed him. Look at his big fat face, I don’t know who disgusts me more, him or Lawrence
Back on live is she what a piss take using mental health card …you wouldn’t be anywhere near the app especially on a LIVE 🤡

220 in Claires live
80 in Mankeys live. I think half of them are us lot
She challenging again making out helping mankys NO YOUR IN IT FOR THE GIFTS 😡 £ signs in your eyes 👀

Merch is never mentioned anymore
The only thing in his bio is how to buy gifts
Not even a link to his other platforms

74 in his live lol… kids be home soon you’ll be alright then 😡

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.