Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell
His wife is ill, she’s talking about going doctors and Toms eyes never left the screen. He just said ok
Shes had an ongoing period for 4 months. Surely he should be concerned
That worrying the fool

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell
His wife is ill, she’s talking about going doctors and Toms eyes never left the screen. He just said ok
Shes had an ongoing period for 4 months. Surely he should be concerned
Won’t be though coz he just wants to see his name on the top 100.. good luck Tom! Unless your followers are willing to spend aload of money.. and the kids are at school so I’m guessing not. It won’t happen

Tom "I've got a link in my bio" for the cheaper coins. Claire "Oh I want that link" :confused:
Weekend begging here we come

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Tom saying that Lucy would look beautiful in a bin bag yeah knowing you lot it’d be a dirty bin bag

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has Mankey said he was on with husnain for 3 and a half minutes when it was about 30 seconds, mankey got rid of him off that live quicker than he shoves a double Big Mac down his fat gob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any plans for today Tom? Oh no just sitting on my hole begging all day as usual.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.