Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed him saying follow the gifters.. sure Lawrence has been saying that for ages too. All he does is copy other tiktokers and make tit content. He gave up a sweet shop for this tit show 🙄

Reactions: 7
I can see a fall out coming soon the the inhales food family I heard hom say earlier lucy has put her recipe on insta and she has started doing cooking lives and if they dont need scarycarebare for a begging partner anymore because they get 100% on their own well ?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can see a fall out coming soon the the inhales food family I heard hom say earlier lucy has put her recipe on insta and she has started doing cooking lives and if they dont need scarycarebare for a begging partner anymore because they get 100% on their own well ?
100% this. They will def fall out
Claire’s done a few sweet cheeks vids
Lucy’s doing cooking
Manleys had a tag line
Claire was desperate to do same so got Ava to do one
They take each other’s mods As they mod the gifters to keep the gifts rolling in
Fisticuffs at dawn is on the horizon
Gotta say Claire’s mind works a teeny bit faster than the Mankeys, she may have less followers but the has more people watching her lives

Reactions: 6
Gotta say Claire’s mind works a teeny bit faster than the Mankeys, she may have less followers but the has more people watching her lives
To be honest I reckon many of the watchers of Claires lives are from Nathans school.....lining up the days ammunition.

• Heart
Mankeys are live against each other now, yet again full of kids, some gifting and a lady was telling them not to and is now being called a hater and jealous. Absolute joke!

Reactions: 4
Mankeys are live against each other now, yet again full of kids, some gifting and a lady was telling them not to and is now being called a hater and jealous. Absolute joke!
The amount of underage accounts I've reported so far is unreal.

• Heart
To be honest I reckon many of the watchers of Claires lives are from Nathans school.....lining up the days ammunition.
Spot on
Good flipping point!

Kids will stay. Lady will get blocked

Reactions: 5
Lucy using the excuse that she was pregnant so she hasn't had any jabs. Her baby is like 5 months old now.

If you just go over to our Facebook guys and like the Manley family page and invite all your friends that would mean the world to us guys…

I wouldn’t subject my friends to your crap manleys soz Hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lucy using the excuse that she was pregnant so she hasn't had any jabs. Her baby is like 5 months old now.
She didn’t have the covid jab because she didn’t want the baby to get ill from it
Fast forward a few months later and the her and Tom got covid and baby ended up in hospital with covid

• Haha
Claire, if you're reading here... This is how you calorie count. Using scales.

Screenshot_20220113_213316.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All those accounts that say can you say my name are always the underage ones and Tom says the names of a lot of them
A man in his 30's talking to underage kids online just screams groomer

Spot on
Good flipping point!

Kids will stay. Lady will get blocked
She said she was blocked by the Manley family profile in the week because of her comments about kids gifting. So she was on Lucy’s page to say it tonight!

Claire, if you're reading here... This is how you calorie count. Using scales.

View attachment 987477
Theshaws97 was the one who kept saying to the kids don’t gift to them tonight!

Reactions: 2
So Tom rates their content.....but has to copy The Iffy Famiky....car karaoke....get a grip!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.