Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
New thread.

Credit to myself for the title. Don't worry, I won't let the fame go to my head. I do accept carousels and universes as a tip though (Looking at you Mrs Kirby 😉 )

Recap:

- Manley Family are still begs.
- They did a New Years Eve live for charity, but left their gifts on. Despite Tom claiming that £25 had already been donated prior to him realising the gifts were turned on, that is simply not true. He then started battling people during the live and stated something along the lines of "I don't care". Said live turned into a grow party for a while too.
- He did something disastrous to his hair. So did Lucy.
- They had Covid, but Tom seems to be suffering with some form of secondary infection but refused to get help before carebare's "party of the century". Said party was terrible.
- Tom got ripped a new one on DHB's live and openly admitted his immoral activities with regards to the New Year's Eve live. He admitted to not knowing the names of the companies he has done advertisements with. Basically, he's selling absolute rubbish to his vulnerable following.
- No signs of clean t-shirts that fit.
- He still hates his stepson.
- 300k party incoming.

Screenshot_20220107_093138.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Managed to get the best part 🤣

Tom basically said
He hates the app
Bens over on live absolutely slating him
He doesn’t know what he’s done wrong
He only said he was using Claire’s business as it’s a small business and she’s a friend
And then sounded like his voice was breaking and going to cry

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I actually can’t believe that he thinks he has such a great following that people would want to walk around with the Manley family on their back. I wouldn’t walk about with my own name on my back let alone these idiots. I don’t get annoyed by many on TT but they really get me going. He’s so entitled he actually thinks he’s a celebrity doesn’t he!! Yuck. He comes across as very sneaky, he tipped a drink last night when he was on live at clares and tried to hide it without telling them. You could see him looking around to see if anyone noticed, it’s somebody else’s house!! Like Have some respect and clean it up!!. He finally asked for a tea towel when he probably realised every one on the live stream saw what happened. If that’s how he is then I can only imagine what he’s like in his own house. His content is shit and I honestly don’t find him funny in the slightest, no matter how hard he tries. He just isnt funny. Gobsmacked that the key rings have their family photo on too, move over kardashians

I thought that no thought has gone into them I love to know how many sold
Last night when he was pushing the hoodie sales he asked Clare to check her phone for orders. She checked and said I’ve had 12 messages. 5 minutes later he said please bare with us Clare has been inundated with messages it’s going to take some time to get through them all. PLEASE 😂😂 every time someone asks if they have sold the first 100 he says we’re very very close

Last edited:
  • Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Tom says he is proud how they have grown such a successful account
To start with he gained a huge following from the Smithy GFM
Secondly it’s mainly a child following
How sick in the head do you have to be to be proud of something that involves the dead beat Iffys and small children?
What kind of person gives away the family pet that one of your children still so clearly loves?
What kind of person treats one of their children and (it doesn’t matter if biologically your own or not) differently?
What kind of person cries when people speak against him but doesn’t change his ways through greed?
What kind of person after saying publicly that TikTok has given his family great opportunities but just sits indoors with them or sits in a restaurant with them all stuffing their faces?
Wheres the great days out, the lovely clothes, the most wanted toys?
They actually look like beggars, with their pale faces and dirty clothes and messy house, maybe thats part of the “props” to get more gifts in

Can you imagine the convo before the oxygengate video

Tom: Everyone is saying how ill I look
Lucy: I wonder if we can make gifts off of that
Tom: Shall I go find my nebuliser ?
Lucy: Yes, we can pretend it’s oxygen
Tom: What a good idea, everyone will feel sorry for us, the gifts will roll in
Lucy: I will set the scene
Tom: I will try my best to look super ill

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Tom gets abit full on when he’s drunk.. like sexually. All his inuendos and Ruby’s there too. I find it really inappropriate
He’s always come off as n0ncy to me. Tbh, any grown male running a page on a kids app getting gifted by children is a fucking wrongen in my books.
Go out and get a proper job, how is he not embarrassed knowing that he’s funding his life by begging for donations from literal children? It is shameful lmao

Last edited:

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Has anyone got the screen recording of Tom slating Ben
No but he said when people asked why he didn't use Ben...

"I used Claire because our hoodies will be handmade with love and care."

There was more to it than that, but he basically said that Ben doesn't put love and care into his items. Which we all know is a complete lie.

Tubs got caught out and is now crying about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Best comment of the night 😂
Screenshot_20220115_194816.jpg

3000 followers in 3 hours. Interesting that when you buy followers, they tend to go up by 1k per hour...

• Haha

Littlemissjade

Who would buy a jumper with their name on the back 😂😂 I wouldn’t be seen dead wearing that hahaha imagine getting about asda with the Manley family jumper on. Jesus

• Haha

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I’m glad I finally came onto tattle and found this thread lol this family and that other one drive me mad with their begging. Just seen his live there and he’s calling his followers his fans 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
So Tom has taken to TT to say they are being accused of buying their followers and he says “I didn’t even know that was a thing”

errmmm hello Tom when you were trying to defend yourself in DHB live you said - YOU said Tom - “you can buy followers which is cheaper than gifts anyway”

so Pinocchio- yes you did know it was a thing 😂

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
Tom going on about this 300k party tonight. 'People will be really excited for it all day'

Stop it 🤣

He's so self absorbed literally thinking people are waiting on the edge of their seats until 6pm waiting for him and his scammy family and friends to get on live. We're not interested in you doing Mr and Mrs for the 10th time in a week or your silly little child baiting challenges.

You beggy predators.

• Haha