Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom going on about this 300k party tonight. 'People will be really excited for it all day'

Stop it 🤣

He's so self absorbed literally thinking people are waiting on the edge of their seats until 6pm waiting for him and his scammy family and friends to get on live. We're not interested in you doing Mr and Mrs for the 10th time in a week or your silly little child baiting challenges.

You beggy predators.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can hardly wait for the getting ready with Jayne and then the party 🥳🎉 I wonder if Tom will be dressed as batman.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can hardly wait for the getting ready with Jayne and then the party 🥳🎉 I wonder if Tom will be dressed as batman.
The getting ready with the pantomime make up and Tom looking like Mrs Wishy Washy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
SO SICK OF THESE TIKTOK FAMILIES WHO LITERALLY DO NOT DESERVE THEIR CHILDREN.

Social media has completely taken priority and all these stupid livestreams and they do not care at all about their children.

Ruby was just with Lucy whilst shes prepping stuff for dinner and Ruby as a child was obviously interested and wanted to help her mum.

Instead of taking the opportunity to spend quality time with her daughter, the lives much more important and she shouted at Ruby to chill out and how she’s not doing anything.

Lucy, Tom, Claire and Andy wake up and realise your damaging your children’s upbringing and lives. For once put your phone down instead of having them cooped up in the house all day suffering at the hands of your shouting and strictness.

SO SICK OF THESE TIKTOK FAMILIES WHO LITERALLY DO NOT DESERVE THEIR CHILDREN.

Social media has completely taken priority and all these stupid livestreams and they do not care at all about their children.

Ruby was just with Lucy whilst shes prepping stuff for dinner and Ruby as a child was obviously interested and wanted to help her mum.

Instead of taking the opportunity to spend quality time with her daughter, the lives much more important and she shouted at Ruby to chill out and how she’s not doing anything.

Lucy, Tom, Claire and Andy wake up and realise your damaging your children’s upbringing and lives. For once put your phone down instead of having them cooped up in the house all day suffering at the hands of your shouting and strictness.
OH NO THE THEY'RE NOT ALLOWING UNDERAGE GIFTERS DIDNT NOT LAST LONG AT ALL.

They are now blocking anyone who mentions about gifters who are underage.

This family is a disgrace!

A clearly underage user started gifting so me amongst others pointed it out. Tom was on live watching on another account and commenting yet he went quiet when this CHILD gifted. So I asked if he was going to block and he comes storming into the live thinking he's some kind of Bruce Banner / Hulk alter ego the absolute freak.

Going on about how we ruin the day pointing it out and they want a positive day and not to be told about underage gifters as they wont be turning gifts off. He made a video that mods and them will block them but I've just witnessed them keep this child and say they are not their parents so its not their business to stop it.

You two are an absolute disgusting addition to the tiktok community and I am appalled at what I just watched. I hope your children take your phone and run up bills that you have no knowledge of that you cant get back, then you'll know the feeling.

You're scamming predators, you make your income from CHILDREN and the VULNERABLE. Karma cant come around quick enough.

Also funny how when we commented she was watching Shann's live to talk about her with Claire later she's miraculously got her mercy on today as support. Pull the other one Lucy you fake 🐮 And btw Simon Cowell isn't gonna sign a contract for you babes so stop blaring your awful voice on every live, you're killing the neighbourhoods cats.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Are they weaning that baby already? Whatever she’s making she said it’s one of jeremiahs fave meals.. he’s like 4 months old isn’t he 🥺

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Are they weaning that baby already? Whatever she’s making she said it’s one of jeremiahs fave meals.. he’s like 4 months old isn’t he 🥺
They've been giving him food for months now. They even gave him honey!!

• Wow
  • Angry
They've been giving him food for months now. They even gave him honey!!
Oh Jesus 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Grwm at 3pm
Party at 6pm
Mr and Mrs at 8pm
Who the Donald Duck do these lot think they are 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly that poor kid will have so many guy problems when he’s older. He’s far too young to be eating food.

Ruby sat upset now and looks close to tears about her selfish mother giving away her guinea pig :(

Looks heartbroken talking about how Jacob has her. Of course Lucy just brushes it off and ignores the girls VALID emotions.

Ruby went off camera and Lucy looked at comments scoffing because people pointed out Ruby was upset. And to make matters worse Lucy puts the camera back on the poor child going over and over 'Are you gonna cry Ruby? Ruby are you gonna cry, they're saying you are?'

Ruby ignored it every time so Lucy Scamley took camera back off and pulled a right face as she knew how awful she looked ignoring her upset child now.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Ruby sat upset now and looks close to tears about her selfish mother giving away her guinea pig :(

Looks heartbroken talking about how Jacob has her. Of course Lucy just brushes it off and ignores the girls VALID emotions.

Ruby went off camera and Lucy looked at comments scoffing because people pointed out Ruby was upset. And to make matters worse Lucy puts the camera back on the poor child going over and over 'Are you gonna cry Ruby? Ruby are you gonna cry, they're saying you are?'

Ruby ignored it every time so Lucy Scamley took camera back off and pulled a right face as she knew how awful she looked ignoring her upset child now.
Shes a vile person. That poor girl.

• Angry
They are on a helath kick, Good for you cheese sauce. be a cheeky takeaway appearing soon. probably for the 300K. please donate as much as you can guys they need the dollar.

Poor Ruby. My heart hurts
Why is Lucy so devoid of feelings
Ruby is so upset the family pet was given away
Before that when Lucy was doing make up. Lucy told her she was getting on her nerves and getting in the way

Reactions: 2
I’m absolutely certain they’re buying followers.

In under an hour with one live they’ve gained 1.2k followers whilst not going above 1k viewers at any time and being at 300 viewers for most of it.

Not even massive influencers earn that in an hour. Do they think we’re stupid?

Screenshot_20220115_171330.jpg

That comment killed me off 😂

I’m absolutely certain they’re buying followers.

In under an hour with one live they’ve gained 1.2k followers whilst not going above 1k viewers at any time and being at 300 viewers for most of it.

Not even massive influencers earn that in an hour. Do they think we’re stupid?
It took them 3 days of begging to get 200 followers to hit 300k. Definitely buying followers.

Reactions: 7
I know we touched on it before, how the little baby as cute as he is, doesn’t look right, well I agree, he hardly makes a sound too. I hope he gets checked on at the baby health clinics

I know we touched on it before, how the little baby as cute as he is, doesn’t look right, well I agree, he hardly makes a sound too. I hope he gets checked on at the baby health clinics
Would help if Tubby held him properly too.

So their new diet means eating hunters chicken and sweet potato every night?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.