Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he say he’d be the happiest man in the world without TikTok? Because people were saying he said he’d be nothing without TikTok? If he’d be happier without it just delete it 🤣 he grates on me so much. Their house makes me feel uneasy 🙈 all needs a good scrub along with them. He desperately needs to lay off the takeaways too

Reactions: 3
Did he say he’d be the happiest man in the world without TikTok? Because people were saying he said he’d be nothing without TikTok? If he’d be happier without it just delete it 🤣 he grates on me so much. Their house makes me feel uneasy 🙈 all needs a good scrub along with them. He desperately needs to lay off the takeaways too
Thats a nonsensical thing to say. If any of us lost our jobs we would be annoyed and worried, but hopefully still have the love and support of our family. He is a walking talking contradiction
You find once the creators start making videos addressing previous videos and comments. That’s a slippery slide downwards
See you or maybe Lucy at the begathon tonight. What brutal things are in store for us? Jumping on the spot? Drinking pickle juice? Putting purple lipstick on? Brutal. Soooo brutal lol

Thats a nonsensical thing to say. If any of us lost our jobs we would be annoyed and worried, but hopefully still have the love and support of our family. He is a walking talking contradiction
You find once the creators start making videos addressing previous videos and comments. That’s a slippery slide downwards
See you or maybe Lucy at the begathon tonight. What brutal things are in store for us? Jumping on the spot? Drinking pickle juice? Putting purple lipstick on? Brutal. Soooo brutal lol
You know the most brutal challenge of them all is.

Closing your eyes for 5 mins 😩😥😵🥱

• Haha
He’ll never give up TikTok
It pays for his chicken parmo every night 🙄 and Maccies breakfast every morning… and pizza every dinner time 🤣

Reactions: 4
He is on a diet. Let’s see how long this lasts
Oxygengate has been censored lol

• Haha
Come on guys gifts are worth double points to us for 30 seconds. Come on guys. You can do it COME ON GUYS
Flipping beggars

Someone just sent a music box which is £44.99 on there 🙄

Now a child has just sent a £17.99 disco ball 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.