Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we touched on it before, how the little baby as cute as he is, doesn’t look right, well I agree, he hardly makes a sound too. I hope he gets checked on at the baby health clinics
I've thought the same poor little mite

Reactions: 2
Ruby being exploited for views now. Whole karaoke session going on.

I even noticed how he took a happy Jeremiah off of the sofa just to make sure he was in the camera too.

Scamley your tactics aren’t very discreet, we know everything you do is a plan to get more gifts/money/viewers.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh that singing please, poor baby throwing up all the time probably had hunters chicken juice on sweet potato again

Reactions: 4

I even noticed how he took a happy Jeremiah off of the sofa just to make sure he was in the camera too.

Scamley your tactics aren’t very discreet, we know everything you do is a plan to get more gifts/money/viewers.
They only get loads of viewers when Ruby is on live they totally exploit her the viewers are all children and perverts.

They only get loads of viewers when Ruby is on live they totally exploit her the viewers are all children and perverts.

• Wow

Yes I hate to be old fashioned but I dont think a crop top with skin exposed on an 8 year old is appropriate for a livestream where anyone could be watching.

Why does every tiktokker think they can sing? Tom and Lucy doing karaoke now, how are they not embarrassed? Literal adults putting on a show for underage viewers.

Oh that singing please, poor baby throwing up all the time probably had hunters chicken juice on sweet potato again
Sweet potato can trigger reflux in babies. Not as bad as some other foods, but it is on the amber list. It was one of the worst foods for one of my children when they were a baby... Of course, I fed them it at the correct age though. His poor tummy probably can't cope with it.

Sweet potato can trigger reflux in babies. Not as bad as some other foods, but it is on the amber list. It was one of the worst foods for one of my children when they were a baby... Of course, I fed them it at the correct age though. His poor tummy probably can't cope with it.
The recipe has honey in it too

Reactions: 2
The recipe has honey in it too
Isn't it common knowledge not to feed babies honey especially?

And to actually start weaning at an appropriate age with appropriate foods. If only they spent as much time researching basic child care as they do on tiktok.

Dear god don’t give them bigger egos
They’re shite
Why do people literally lie just to suck up to people. Even if I liked the pair of them I wouldn't be commenting that.
They're both as tone deaf as the other and need telling so we don't have to be subject to this torture ever again.

Yes I hate to be old fashioned but I dont think a crop top with skin exposed on an 8 year old is appropriate for a livestream where anyone could be watching.

Why does every tiktokker think they can sing? Tom and Lucy doing karaoke now, how are they not embarrassed? Literal adults putting on a show for underage viewers.
Exactly it's almost as bad as big bear filming her kid in a swimming costume, but hey ho anything for views.

Wasn't Tom on oxygen the other day and now he's ear raping people.

• Haha
Her singing is the worse I've ever heard on Karaoke. Is this all night or do they do something else I've muted it

• Haha
Exactly it's almost as bad as big bear filming her kid in a swimming costume, but hey ho anything for views.

Wasn't Tom on oxygen the other day and now he's ear raping people.
Not struggling with his breathing when he's trying to belt out the big notes and murdering them.

He picks and chooses when he wants to pull the sick card.

Someone commented on the grwm live saying 'Lucy it looks like a kids done your make up, you look so much better without it.' And 'Your eyebrows are drawn on so thick why not just get them micro bladed.'

She ignored it of course but if only they listened. People aren't even trolling at this point they're telling the truth. Take some constructive criticism and then maybe you wouldn't be made fun of so much.

Reactions: 3
Ruby sat upset now and looks close to tears about her selfish mother giving away her guinea pig :(

Looks heartbroken talking about how Jacob has her. Of course Lucy just brushes it off and ignores the girls VALID emotions.

Ruby went off camera and Lucy looked at comments scoffing because people pointed out Ruby was upset. And to make matters worse Lucy puts the camera back on the poor child going over and over 'Are you gonna cry Ruby? Ruby are you gonna cry, they're saying you are?'

Ruby ignored it every time so Lucy Scamley took camera back off and pulled a right face as she knew how awful she looked ignoring her upset child now.
Vile to even put your child through that

Report for alcohol lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.