Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there wanting to be influences and stuff maybe they should start watching lives of people who have been around on tiktok for ages .the only reason they get loads of gifts is becasue they encourage it .i know people domt like katylee but shes been on tiktok since 2016 when it was musically and she goes live occasinaly but when she does she sits and talks to people or trys to as she gets loads of viewers and she hardly gets gifts becasue she dosnt ask she gets the odd one or two but she mainly talks to people and ive said it before but it really annoys me when people like clare and the manleys just suddenly came along and ruin it for the people that have been around for years also izzypovs shes a big tiktoker as well shes 17 so cant recieve gifts but she still goes live and just talks to people .ollie ball and jacob i know there newer tiktokers but they have done so well for themselves and met people like the sidemen .manleys and clare will never have them oppertunties as they dont bring anything they dont even get invited to events and previewz for films and stuff

Reactions: 4
Tom says he is proud how they have grown such a successful account
To start with he gained a huge following from the Smithy GFM
Secondly it’s mainly a child following
How sick in the head do you have to be to be proud of something that involves the dead beat Iffys and small children?
What kind of person gives away the family pet that one of your children still so clearly loves?
What kind of person treats one of their children and (it doesn’t matter if biologically your own or not) differently?
What kind of person cries when people speak against him but doesn’t change his ways through greed?
What kind of person after saying publicly that TikTok has given his family great opportunities but just sits indoors with them or sits in a restaurant with them all stuffing their faces?
Wheres the great days out, the lovely clothes, the most wanted toys?
They actually look like beggars, with their pale faces and dirty clothes and messy house, maybe thats part of the “props” to get more gifts in

Can you imagine the convo before the oxygengate video

Tom: Everyone is saying how ill I look
Lucy: I wonder if we can make gifts off of that
Tom: Shall I go find my nebuliser ?
Lucy: Yes, we can pretend it’s oxygen
Tom: What a good idea, everyone will feel sorry for us, the gifts will roll in
Lucy: I will set the scene
Tom: I will try my best to look super ill

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What gets me about Tom and his wife and other's on Tictok, do they think they have what it takes to be able to make a good living long term.Do you consider taking money from children ok. Do you have any morals. Do you realize this won't last. Could you list the companies we would recognize that are using you to advertise their products.

Reactions: 6
The actual caption should be

“You look through your 300k followers, then realise 99.9% of them are kids”

🤣🤦🏼‍♂️😬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They actually look like beggars, with their pale faces and dirty clothes and messy house, maybe thats part of the “props” to get more gifts in
Yep.....its like the RSPCA advert where they show dirty, starving animals to pull at peoples heart strings and consciences....the difference being the animals dont have a home, or food or a choice.....get of your fat arses and at least clean up....you say you're showing "normal family life"....it might be yours, but most of my friends and family have pride in themselves and their surroundings.

Reactions: 2

Didn't last long now apparently there isn't anything they can do about it

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I'm shocked kids would want to follow and gift these two, normally tenagers are super trendy and don't want to bother with fuddy duddies something is not adding up.

Reactions: 3
Tom, he looks on live like he has either a toupee, a pin cushion or a spare piece of carpet on his head, Jayne what you thinking cutting his hair life that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tom on live begging people to follow their Facebook page.....they'll be doing loads on it.....lives.....I smell someone thinking they can copy the Smithy tossers.....Tom, if you want to follow anyone decent try looking at quality, not scum......Ladbaby, The Bald Builders.....there's lots out there....people who Inspire, are funny....and most of all dont scam.

Wow......just bleeping wow!!! The Manleys are battling each other.....brings begging to another level....😡😡

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.