Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, give the man his due.....that dinner looks a bloody sight better than the tit Beggy serves up....and even she has to be told how to cook 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Of course his my son, I’ll see Jeremiah still" yeah Tom, because its not like you can use the I’m working lie on Lucy now can you? head.

Reactions: 10
I love you to entertain you guys HAHAHAH. He doesn’t do that, we can get more entertainment out of Corrie than him and that’s flaming fictional.

Oh duck the talent show is coming back.

• Haha
  • Wow
The snorting while eating -Ick
Talent show coming back
Lawrence invited him to a cook off on Saturday. Says he needs to ask his mate first as staying in his spare room , I did think he Nearly said couch before saying spare room

• Sick
So I missed his live as had my granddaughter. Was he getting many gifts then? I just seen his video saying “Thanks for all the support guys it was a amazing live”
There was probably a lot of people as everyone being nosy and wants to ask questions 🤣
If all these people generally cared for you then you would get that many people in all your lives you fat disgrace!
Do it show you the people who tip him then?
I heard it’s for people who do charity lives - That was TikTok don’t take a percentage.

The people who tip him should be told their benefits are not for giving way to people and if they have so much spare every month then they must be getting to much in benefits as people are really struggling at the moment.
Maybe they would stop if they knew their benefits are not to be given away to creators on TikTok!!
I think Lucy will rake in what she can now too. She was just as bad as him.
I am sorry but if I split wieh my husband I would not be in TikTok I would be upset. You would think nothing has Happened with them too as carrying on like normal.

Reactions: 12
So I missed his live as had my granddaughter. Was he getting many gifts then? I just seen his video saying “Thanks for all the support guys it was a amazing live”
There was probably a lot of people as everyone being nosy and wants to ask questions 🤣
If all these people generally cared for you then you would get that many people in all your lives you fat disgrace!
Do it show you the people who tip him then?
I heard it’s for people who do charity lives - That was TikTok don’t take a percentage.

The people who tip him should be told their benefits are not for giving way to people and if they have so much spare every month then they must be getting to much in benefits as people are really struggling at the moment.
Maybe they would stop if they knew their benefits are not to be given away to creators on TikTok!!
I think Lucy will rake in what she can now too. She was just as bad as him.
I am sorry but if I split wieh my husband I would not be in TikTok I would be upset. You would think nothing has Happened with them too as carrying on like normal.
I agree why splash it all over tt they won't change they will continue to exploit the situation. They will probably be back together when they've made enough money. I have zero sympathy for either 😕

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen the video that he’s tag Lucy in … what do you think I think she dumped him lol and he will try to get back with her or is it all an act

Reactions: 10
Anyone seen the video that he’s tag Lucy in … what do you think I think she dumped him lol and he will try to get back with her or is it all an act
Let's put it this way they are both out to make money now. Hence all the posts especially Lucy. Shes now made at least 18 in 6 days. Dont be fooled people leopards never change their spots and lucys accountbis growing by the day ! Mummy? Let's think about this one eh 🤔

Let's put it this way they are both out to make money now. Hence all the posts especially Lucy. Shes now made at least 18 in 6 days. Dont be fooled people leopards never change their spots and lucys accountbis growing by the day ! Mummy? Let's think about this one eh 🤔
Meant erm 😆

Meant erm 😆
OK theyve split up so ? They're not special not different to anyone else. Like all the rest of couples who split one of the first things you do is talk finance's. Dont be sucked in to oh poor them . Its bollox they need money simple as that. !

Meant erm 😆
OK theyve split up so ? They're not special not different to anyone else. Like all the rest of couples who split one of the first things you do is talk finance's. Dont be sucked in to oh poor them . Its bollox they need money simple as that. !

Last edited:
I felt it my civic duty to warn the impressionable ladies of the north with my new profile picture 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not sure now if this is make believe from both sides as they’ll get gifted with sympathy for both accounts & where’s he sleeping when he gets back on Thursday ? And will they say in few weeks we’ve decided to get back together for the kids ??

I’m not sure now if this is make believe from both sides as they’ll get gifted with sympathy for both accounts & where’s he sleeping when he gets back on Thursday ? And will they say in few weeks we’ve decided to get back together for the kids ??
Yep exactly my post just now .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.