Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep exactly my post just now .
Putting all emotions aside im hard-core 😆 they are lining their pockets and you wait rastapasta will be taking advantage of the situation any day soon.Financially of course let the battles commence ! Remember I said this 🤣😂🤣😂

Just seen it yes I’ve thought about it today I think it’s a set up for the cash for both now I may be wrong but he’s not bothered by it
Neither of them are though just splashing their sad lifes over tt . Quite predicable really why else would anyone do what they are doing. They're hardly Johnny and Amber 😂😂😂

Where did Tom come anyone know.

Odd how hes changed his name so quick, he clearly knows no chance of getting back together.

Go Lucy, its bliss chucking out their crap in the bin.
Means nothing really lucy is getting more followers like they knew she would.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I might be in a breakup myself tonight .my partner has decided that instead of going on the xbox like he always do .he wants us to watch a film .any other time before today would have been fine :ROFLMAO: however I'm now committed to love island for the next few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s gained 2300 new followers since she was live earlier. I really want her to overtake beggy Mitchel!

Reactions: 9
I might be in a breakup myself tonight .my partner has decided that instead of going on the xbox like he always do .he wants us to watch a film .any other time before today would have been fine :ROFLMAO: however I'm now committed to love island for the next few weeks
Hard decisions to make 😂 break up or love Island? I'd go for love Island ha ha

She’s gained 2300 new followers since she was live earlier. I really want her to overtake beggy Mitchel!
Me too not that she deserves it. Just to piss rastapasta off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yay love 🏝 now we don’t have Johnny ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They need to be careful if a game it’s not fair on the fools who gift them or the children to have ruby reading comments was a low blow for gifts ..

a split is extremely painful especially when there are children involved tom manley cares about tiktok and nothing else do not be surprised if this is absolutely an elaborate scam to gain follower’s on both their separate accounts if he was truly upset by all of this he would not be posting videos and he would absolutely not be going on a live

Reactions: 12
Yay love 🏝 now we don’t have Johnny ❤
It's all good he's going on the xbox :ROFLMAO: but yes in the next hour I'll be stuck on the love island thread :ROFLMAO:I've been tempted to try get tickets for one of the shows Johnny's at though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
a split is extremely painful especially when there are children involved tom manley cares about tiktok and nothing else do not be surprised if this is absolutely an elaborate scam to gain follower’s on both their separate accounts if he was truly upset by all of this he would not be posting videos and he would absolutely not be going on a live
100 percent this

Reactions: 10
It's all good he's going on the xbox :ROFLMAO: but yes in the next hour I'll be stuck on the love island thread :ROFLMAO:I've been tempted to try get tickets for one of the shows Johnny's at though :ROFLMAO:
Brilliant 😃 ooh I’ll have to follow that thread …he’s been around haven’t he he’s lovely 😊

Reactions: 5
Evil queen just said she made £30,000 from the weekly competition by coming 2nd - in one week! That’s mad, no wonder Tom sits on lives all day begging, there’s serious doe to be made! Who gifts these people?
Wow! Wow! Wow! Haven't even got 30p right now 😭

• Sad
I agree why splash it all over tt they won't change they will continue to exploit the situation. They will probably be back together when they've made enough money. I have zero sympathy for either 😕
Screenshot_20220606-203750_TikTok.jpg

See its started already 1.8k in the room total sham all of it !

They need to be careful if a game it’s not fair on the fools who gift them or the children to have ruby reading comments was a low blow for gifts ..
They obviously don't give a monkeys toss.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Personally I don’t think either of them are clever enough to think such an elaborate scheme up, the signs have been there for weeks.
And Lucy is just as bad as he is, I don’t feel sorry for her I’m afraid. She encouraged him as she liked the money! Now it will be her who uses the kids for gifts!
Both as bad as each other!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.