Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His saying he tried to stay about from comments today, I can see him just scrolling through his notifications lapping up all of the attention, good or bad 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 9
She changed her profile pic
Toms profile pic still shows Manley Family plastic logo thing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some schools are back tomorrow or Weds
Some have a staff training day today

Pity party on Mankeys page
He turned comments off lolol
He knows Lucy was live that’s why … oh god still going live tho… grow some balls mate all about you your so selfish skanky !

Why were they not at school today?
Because there were 2 bank holidays during half term the teachers were owed 2 days....my grandies school chose to have theirs the Thursday and Friday before half term....my son is a teacher and his school chose to have theirs after the Christmas holidays.

• Heart
Cook with Fatty is live :ROFLMAO:

Pork chops, how long do they go in for as he has no idea :ROFLMAO:
Hasn't turned oven on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Whilst Lucy's getting on with life, the man child is having a pity party and failing at cooking again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cook with Fatty is live :ROFLMAO:
I wish he’d take that bloody hat off it must be stinking glued to his head …he’s bloody useless can’t cook can’t do DIY can’t see his kids yeah you wait for the oven to warm up excuse for sympathy GIfTS … his mother has no seasoning in her house ?? Wait I’m not sure I believe him because his moms spotty tea pot & dishes were shown in his previous videos ?? Or do I have it wrong

Reactions: 6
When did Tom do the joking video about them breaking up .was it near to when he went down to see his mum the first time ? As maybe that fake one wasn't a fake one

00C477BF-E3C1-4B72-9658-C5B5104D2C82.png

When his mom cooked last time

34485EE1-399D-4521-A9C5-6F64D649D769.png

00C477BF-E3C1-4B72-9658-C5B5104D2C82.png

When his mom cooked last time

34485EE1-399D-4521-A9C5-6F64D649D769.png
Same kitchen yet it’s a holiday home ??

Saying exactly the same as Lucy your not going to get DRAMA 😂

When did Tom do the joking video about them breaking up .was it near to when he went down to see his mum the first time ? As maybe that fake one wasn't a fake one
Yes if I remember rightly

Should I go to bindleys mega chippy 🤔 NO ! Get back & see your KIDS the boys you have not seen for 3 weeks !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Telling his followers to tip ( link in bio ) instead of gifting so TT don't take their 66% :mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Telling his followers to tip ( link in bio ) instead of gifting so TT don't take their 66% :mad::mad:
How he’s got the bloody nerve he’s driven by gifts & money BEG ! Yeah the idiots have helped you get another holiday haven’t they ???

• Angry
Thankyou for the gifts guys you really don’t have to them TURN THEM OFF simple !!

Reactions: 6
Boohoo Manky :mad:

Sorry I don't believe he is upset and its the reason he hasn't been live since.
Look, 1.5K in the live, he waited on purpose!
People in the chat are talking about setting up GFM for house deposit :mad::mad:
His followers are bleeping deluded!

• Angry
  • Wow
023D86D7-3902-4C7D-909A-A189AAF3DC2E.png

Does this man look upset he’s lost his wife another biological son & his 2 step children all he cares about is the views & the cash … you selfish excuse of a man Lucy is well rid of you mate hope she meets the man of her dreams in time !!

Boohoo Manky :mad:

Sorry I don't believe he is upset and its the reason he hasn't been live since.
Look, 1.5K in the live, he waited on purpose!
People in the chat are talking about setting up GFM for house deposit :mad::mad:
His followers are bleeping deluded!
All kids no doubt giving their pocket money !!

Bet Lucy wishes she had an oven to make roast potatoes in …why’s he trying to be Kerrie Essex saying banging all the time ??

896D78AF-FE71-41F1-A2E2-8C56FEAABE96.png

023D86D7-3902-4C7D-909A-A189AAF3DC2E.png

Does this man look upset he’s lost his wife another biological son & his 2 step children all he cares about is the views & the cash … you selfish excuse of a man Lucy is well rid of you mate hope she meets the man of her dreams in time !!

All kids no doubt giving their pocket money !!

Bet Lucy wishes she had an oven to make roast potatoes in …why’s he trying to be Kerrie Essex saying banging all the time ??

896D78AF-FE71-41F1-A2E2-8C56FEAABE96.png
What a sad fucker he’s even mimicking Laurence 😳

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.