Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I don’t think either of them are clever enough to think such an elaborate scheme up, the signs have been there for weeks.
And Lucy is just as bad as he is, I don’t feel sorry for her I’m afraid. She encouraged him as she liked the money! Now it will be her who uses the kids for gifts!
Both as bad as each other!
Let's wait and see won't be long before they try again .

P.s. they arnt clever thats why they are in this fake scenario 😒

a split is extremely painful especially when there are children involved tom manley cares about tiktok and nothing else do not be surprised if this is absolutely an elaborate scam to gain follower’s on both their separate accounts if he was truly upset by all of this he would not be posting videos and he would absolutely not be going on a live
Ive said the same and I'm sticking by it. They're just scummy begs and thats all its for.

Ive said the same and I'm sticking by it. They're just scummy begs and thats all its for.
Screenshot_20220606-210921_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20220606-210921_TikTok.jpg
Come on dont tell me they haven't planned all this.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Maybe they had a email/call whilst on holiday about their benefits and have now said they have split.
It’s a bit funny how he put his PayPal in bio that one day then the next said his card got swallowed. Now he’s moved out.
He will have to claim single allowance now or change his self employment detains but he don’t seem bothered. No way is he declaring them gifts.
Maybe they will get back together in a few months. I don’t know. I can’t personally see it to be honest but I think they have had their money stoped or something. Lucie had probably had enough of his tit but looks like she’s going to try and get as much as she can too by doing all these videos and going live letting her child answer the questions.

Reactions: 10
I might be in a breakup myself tonight .my partner has decided that instead of going on the xbox like he always do .he wants us to watch a film .any other time before today would have been fine :ROFLMAO: however I'm now committed to love island for the next few weeks
Get Tom in casa amour....got a few weeks sort his beach bod out😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My Pity towards Lucy has gone now,is that her battling with CB and talking nonsense.

Omg I’m so slow on the uptake so sorry if this has been said alread (had exams this week) but his video announcing the break up has just come up on my fyp and like… tbh I’m quite surprised? I really did think the whole break up thing was a hoax to get attention 😅. I’m really shocked it’s actually real

Reactions: 7
Lucy is of her live and Mankey now live marching on spot for gifts 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Omg I’m so slow on the uptake so sorry if this has been said alread (had exams this week) but his video announcing the break up has just come up on my fyp and like… tbh I’m quite surprised? I really did think the whole break up thing was a hoax to get attention 😅. I’m really shocked it’s actually real
New to this thread I had 2 or 3 breakup vidz pop up today 2 were old 1s as jokes only joke about whole situation is them their selves , never watched em as he came across as creepy so just used to scroll on

I'm just not understanding the lack of emotion from them. They are both more interested in tik tok. Even their behaviour on holiday was all a show. I just couldn't act like that knowing my marriage was over whether I wanted it to or not. Yes for the kids sake but not for strangers online.

Reactions: 12
Same HEAR now I’ve seen this going on !!

View attachment 1323887
Literally saying make me an offer to march on the spot duck OFF you begging bastard & clearly it’s all planned I felt sorry for Lucy but both doing battles nahhh & you & her would not be behaving like this seriously you 2 are not normal !!! You’ve been sussed more likely now from everything you’ve done making money and likely not declaring it !!!

Now he’s on with Lucy’s mate !

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'm just not understanding the lack of emotion from them. They are both more interested in tik tok. Even their behaviour on holiday was all a show. I just couldn't act like that knowing my marriage was over whether I wanted it to or not. Yes for the kids sake but not for strangers online.
Yeahh that’s what I think, isn’t it weird how he’s sat on live still? Like is he not missing his kids?? Is he not worried about when he will next see them?

Reactions: 10
If they split because she wasn't happy he was on TT all the time then you wouldn't then go do the self same thing.
If they had split before the holiday then why is he doing vids saying how lucky am I to have her as my wife. He wasn't saying that when he got to his mummy's house. It's just bizarre.

Just watch him with Lucy’s friend he’s going to drop him in it 😂

Reactions: 6
His mate is irrelevant? What’s he on about ‘I was mentioned on tattle life’ no you weren’t pal, who is this bleep?🤣 jesus he’ll be wanting his own thread next

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watch him with Lucy’s friend he’s going to drop him in it 😂
And he’s just mentioned tattle life what a muppet all this split up is load bull 💩 it obvious now making out staying at his house now

Did anyone mention his mate on here last night I didn’t see it
I’ve not seen anything 😂

Look at him all smiles ! You idiots gifting him & her wake up

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Also have any other creators commented or done sad vids to support them? I'd of thought CJ would of done one expressing her fake emotions. Has smithy done a vid saying how sad he is to hear about it and offered them a ride on his jet ski 🤔 All very strange indeed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.