Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Winning Thread title with 11 likes from @zyxwvu

Recap from all of our posts

Chose TikTok over his family
Before the holiday he joked about splitting up, after holiday he split up ....opps
Holiday management loved them, couldn't do enough for them, but was rude to them after they complained
100% addicted to the money & child followers
His only friends seems to be DD
Lucy is nowhere to be seen. Has she finally gave him the boot, when will they announce the dispute?
Money, battles etc on TT is not a good look on anyone never mind someone who is having family issues, priorities Tom, ever heard of them?
Mankey thinks social media for him is a job when we all know it’s not, he just begs
Begging is a preference for the habitual voyeur, Of what is known as , (Scamlife)
And morning commute can be avoided, If you take a route straight through what is known as, (Scamlife)
Tragic
Carrying more Timber than B&Q really isn’t healthy, he honestly looks half dead, he could be The Undertaker’s midget sidekick The Kiddytaker
No driving licence, no basic DIY skills.....no personality, What can he do?

Reactions: 23

mumz

VIP Member
He is NOT funny

I will tell you what’s funny
My granddaughter at the doctors this morning, waiting for her name to come up on the screen when the name Olaya Twin-Dicks comes up and she shouts out in the loudest voice ever
“Who calls a kid Twin-Dicks”
Omg the shame lol
True story though

• Haha
Reactions: 22

lululalalulu

VIP Member
He’s doing a sad face in his video, yet been happily begging the last 4 days 😡
If my marriage was over I’d have shut myself away for a while heartbroken

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

brahhh

VIP Member
Well we called it ages ago so not a surprise for us, that's what happens when you put social media before your family. Lucy will be so much better on her own with her kids while Tom hunts for his next baby mama
See we are good people us tattlers we see the bullshit these tiktokers give out & we are the reason they don’t like us because we say it how it is & don’t pussyfoot like the pathetic followers they have !! He needs to stop producing so no other kids are left without a dad again !

• Heart
Reactions: 20

My2pWorth

VIP Member
She must of been fuming getting back from holiday sorting the kids out and dealing with her emotions all whilst he's having his tea cooked by mummy and marching begging for gifts. Just shows where his priorities lay and how heartbroken he was 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 20

busdriver89

VIP Member
1.5k in the live 😂 ruby answering questions “yep they’ve broke up” no emotion. She couldn’t give a fuck neither lol. Good on the little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Well we called it ages ago so not a surprise for us, that's what happens when you put social media before your family. Lucy will be so much better on her own with her kids while Tom hunts for his next baby mama

• Sad
Reactions: 19

lozza96

VIP Member
Lucy we open up this thread to you .get a cup of tea .grab a pew and come tell us Tom's secrets

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

NannyNelly

VIP Member
So now we know the real reason for the beg fest....deposit for a flat, furniture, curtains, light fittings, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, bedding, cooker, washing machine, fridge freezer.....oh, and you owe Lucy a new cooker and washer too, cos they're both knackered. Save some for your bus fares too Tom, you haven't got Lucy to chauffeur you everywhere now.....maybe time to dust your camera off and go back to work 😉

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Well tattle fam I hope it is partly due to Lucy reading here that has opened her eyes to what a lazy, disgusting man he is!
3 baby mummas, 3 past relationships at 30 🙄

How long till Lucy’s account gets bigger than his? 🤣

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I’ve seen a few relationships and marriages go bad on tik tok, he was such a begging lazy bastard. He cannot say he wasn’t cos he was live that much we saw most of it. Months ago we all said this would happen he would be up till daft o clock on the beg and sleep on the sofa and Lucy would be cooking, looking after the kids etc alone. I remember the oven breaking and he said a few times to Lucy when was she getting it fixed. He’s quick enough to type up what gifts he wants on tik tok but not quick enough to type in a shop to buy a new oven. Lazy shit!

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
For beggy not to be talking to Mankey, Lucy liked the cheating post. Lots of support for Lucy coming back r.e flowers etc. I think he’s fucked up. Not massively probs just messages or something 🤢 but they need to keep his viewers sweet for the gifts else she won’t get no money neither.
When does he have time to cheat tho lol?
He’s either begging or eating

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Wish him luck for his 14 hour journey overnight!!! Fuck off, you chose to get on an overnight bus and run away to Mummy, you fed shit to your followers about travelling round the island, you asked for suggestions of where to go, you said you'd had lots of invitations from businesses to review and advertise for them, you lied, denied and covered up the fact you'd split up and now you have the fucking audacity to try and gain sympathy because you have to get on a comfortable bus and sit back and relax for the next 14 hours....it should be no problem Tom, sitting on your arse is an art you've perfected.
I felt sympathy for Ian Ukraine, who travelled by any means into a war torn country to rescue his wife and child, who has since worked tirelessly to get his inlaws back to the UK, who has struggled to find a home for them all, but will also get a job. You need to grow the fuck up Tom, get a job and stop the woe is me pity parties!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

IR0201

VIP Member
Rightmove have plenty of rentals in Stockton...from studios to houses....here's a 3 bed for just over £400....good job he doesn't live near me....a 2 bed terrace just went up for rent at £695. A three bed round here would be knocking on £800!!! He'll be begging for furniture next!!!
I need to move. A 3 bed near me is like £1500 minimum a month 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 17