Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had the bleeping cheek to say at the end of his live “if you have enjoyed tonight’s live and my entertainment can you please leave a tip” 😡
I mean who the duck would say that!! Only a dirty beg!
he was saying he will get a pool table for £200, he’s getting this and that, he must be getting a grant of the social for sure.
he said he’s private renting so I can guarantee he will get some help.
I bet he don’t declare his PayPal

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh I seen quite a few people in comments pissed off saying he’d got a house off the council. The thing is most private rent places want you earning a certain amount a year on paper so how’s he managing to get a deposit and upfront rent so fast. I saw the video that smoggy put on of him on the sofa, open bottle of jack daniels behind him and that big lump of lard asleep on the sofa in the middle of the day!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I see a lot of TikTok creators have teamed up to do this challenge thing.
ten in a team.
Mankey said last night him and Derby Dan tried getting a team but couldn’t get enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣

if anyone wants a laugh come and watch Speedo he’s absolutely hilarious, he is away with bigz, Brett and Karl,

Reactions: 8
He’s keeping going by live battles I see with another big BEG Ralph lazy assed beggers

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Imagine letting that dope stay in your house and then he spends all day begging on tiktok from your couch. They'll need to throw out that couch when he eventually vacates. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Imagine letting that dope stay in your house and then he spends all day begging on tiktok from your couch. They'll need to throw out that couch when he eventually vacates. 🤢
He’s asking people to follow his mate 😂NO THANKS

He’s asking people to follow his mate 😂NO THANKS
Done his begging now & pissed off live that’s how much he thinks of you gifters 😂

He’s prob promised his mate loads of followers and it’ll make him £100s a week.. vile cretin

• Angry
Reactions: 7
He now doing gym subscription live lol anyone subscribing

Urgh jumped on cooking lives surely too many doing that already x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He kept going on and on trying to get people to subscribe - that will be a great live 14 people only to comment and that’s if they are there 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t even think his mods are subscribers so they won’t be able to comment. He aid Amy is his head mod well why hasn’t she subscribed Mankey?

he’s doing a few duels tonight with Derby Dan 😡 hesaid he got to as only two of them in their team!! He wants to get on the board

• Angry
He kept going on and on trying to get people to subscribe - that will be a great live 14 people only to comment and that’s if they are there 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t even think his mods are subscribers so they won’t be able to comment. He aid Amy is his head mod well why hasn’t she subscribed Mankey?

he’s doing a few duels tonight with Derby Dan 😡 hesaid he got to as only two of them in their team!! He wants to get on the board
He is nothing more than a big fat lazy bone idle beg

• Heart
I watch him and wonder how he can be so deluded. He thinks hes better than he is for sure.
I would not want to watch anyone in the Gym thanks, and i certainly do not want to watch anyone cook we have enough with CB.
How in his tiny mind does he really think this is going to afford him the lifestyle he thinks he's going to have.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.