Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s very quiet this morning seen of of his arse lick mods write I was dreading these videos coming out I do hope all the gifts stop he won’t last on his own ..

Reactions: 8
There both going to lose out aren’t they just so happens poor (not) Tom loses out more? Tom wasn’t the main character Lucy and the kids were, Tom brings in the money begging though Lucy was involved too, beggy twats.

Reactions: 10
Imagine Claire been trying to get to 100k for months .Lucy's currently on 58k all she needs is people who followed her on the manley one to follow her and she overtakes Claire :ROFLMAO:

ooh anyone seen she liked Gary's comments who supports dhb

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bet when she told him he’s over and she’s done, the first thing out his mouth was, “what we going to do about the joint family tiktok account” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine Claire been trying to get to 100k for months .Lucy's currently on 58k all she needs is people who followed her on the manley one to follow her and she overtakes Claire :ROFLMAO:

ooh anyone seen she liked Gary's comments who supports dhb
She can prob see that Gary is a decent, family man who genuinely wishes her no harm and like the rest us thinks she's well rid....!!

Reactions: 9
It'll be interesting to see what happens to his account now. Every second comment on the family account videos is usually asking about Lucy or the kids, they are obviously who the followers want to see. If underage accounts get reported and banned, will they bother to make another account like they used to? I can see him losing out big time. Lucy as the house, the kids, the car, he just has tiktok..... and how long is that going to last now?

Oooh, and I so hope she beats Begbare to 100k 😂😂

Lucy you need to put your email in your bio
You might get sone deals lol

I gave to be true to myself though. I really don’t like kids being paraded on anyones account

900 in Lucy’s live

Irresponsible letting Ruby read out the comments especially with what people are writing due to recent events

Last edited:
Lucy's raking in the gifts with Ruby. On the weekly ranking. Mankey is kicking himself losing his bread winners.

Reactions: 12
She’s using that little girl for gifts
It’s inappropriate to let her read break up comments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
1.5k in the live 😂 ruby answering questions “yep they’ve broke up” no emotion. She couldn’t give a duck neither lol. Good on the little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1.5k in the live 😂 ruby answering questions “yep they’ve broke up” no emotion. She couldn’t give a duck neither lol. Good on the little girl.
The lack of emotion is really telling isn't it. Whilst I don't agree Ruby should be reading out the comments, it shows how little impact Mankey had in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The lack of emotion is really telling isn't it. Whilst I don't agree Ruby should be reading out the comments, it shows how little impact Mankey had in their lives.
Oh yes completely. I wouldn’t be letting her read comments not after this announcement anyway.

Reactions: 9
She’s using that little girl for gifts
It’s inappropriate to let her read break up comments
💯 shouldn’t be letting Ruby read on there maybe 🤔 turn them off but still tiktok shouldn’t be for your children to be paraded on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.