Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so weird how he just doesn't seem to care. He hasn't been off tiktok the whole time. His marriage and his kids don't seem that important to him. I presume it was Lucy's decision. Also I thought it was bad form when ppl were asking about Alis birthday and he kept correcting them that Ali was his stepson. I mean he isn't a parent to his sons so not sure what difference it makes.
I have 2 stepchildren my husbands children. I correct people when they assume I’m mother as I feel it’s disrespectful to their mother who is very much still there for them and part of their lives. Whereas my son doesn’t see his father so I’m happy for my husband to be mistaken for father as no one to insult. Im by no way defending mankey as he’s a skanky beg but I do see why he corrects.

Reactions: 12
I do wonder as well .weather he will still see ruby and Ali. I know they wasn't his but he was still a big part of there lives for 4 years .not that he did anything with them :ROFLMAO:
I find it odd that after being in the kids life for 4 years, he still didn't act like a dad to them. Same with Lucy with what we've seen of Tom's other 2 boys.

Reactions: 10
Judging by her insta I think they have been dating since about 2018 as thats when he first came on her insta and also she was really pretty before tom.not that she isn't now i just mean that you tell that since been with tom she's let her self go a bit
Yes now he’s gone she can become herself again he dragged her down dress wise & just looked so untidy

Reactions: 8
He had a ridiculous amount of lions at 11.55
I watched that and it was his mod who gave him a ridiculous amount. He didn’t say anything was just really blank face no excitement or shock. I think he could have funded that himself to be honest.

Where did Tom come anyone know.

Odd how hes changed his name so quick, he clearly knows no chance of getting back together.

Go Lucy, its bliss chucking out their crap in the bin.

Where did Tom come anyone know.

Odd how hes changed his name so quick, he clearly knows no chance of getting back together.

Go Lucy, its bliss chucking out their crap in the bin.
Can’t see his name now on tiktok?

Reactions: 6
He needs to do some good begging, he’s got 3 baby mamas to pay child maintenance to now aswell. And also his child maintenance payments will go up as he has nowhere to live to have any of his kids overnight. Good luck mankey, you are going to need it 😬

Reactions: 13
Tom Lucy, we know you both read here, do you want the number for the job centre?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.