Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s live now on the beg saying the hate comes off 40 year old blokes mainly and there’s nothing stopping anyone else doing what his family WAS doing. He used the word was very clearly. He said they did promotional ads etc. duck off mankey you lying tit, Toby carvery dropped you like a sack of spuds 😂

What a mess, marching for gifts, absolute head 😂😂
Techncically hes right, just the rest of us arent Scumbags and we'd rather have a job than Grooming Kids and Scamming the folk who clearly have Issues, some of us like nice clothes at 40yrs old and dont spend Thousands of Stolen Money on absolute Tat and Takeaways

Im 43, have a good job and a nice life, i dont March on the Spot for 10 seconds and call it a Job, evrything i have i worked for, if i want something that costs a loti, i save for it, i dont steal it off Kids

There is a simple reason why you have 3 kids with 3 women and they leave, because your completely useless, your only reference ponts in your life other than Tik Tok are Cheap tit Takeaways Primark and River Island, you literally dont have a life, you have an existence, your own mam wont have you doing lives, You literally sit in a Shelter asking children for Money and call it a Job, in what possible way is that a Job

Thread Title

Begging is a preference for the habitual voyeur
Of what is known as
(Scamlife)
And morning commute can be avoided
If you take a route straight through what is known as
(Scamlife)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If social media is a job why hasn't he signed up with an agency, or has he? Can't believe he on line begging when his marriage is on the line ( if that is the case) if I was Lucy that would be it for me. Should be fighting for his family but instead he runs off to mummy's house. I hope Lucy leaves his arse I think she would do better on her own she does everything anyway

Reactions: 11
Anyone see a comment last night that they weren't able to buy coins? Fat boy asked how old they were....10......TEN YEARS OLD TOM!!! Instead of marching to beg money....yes MONEY.....not gifts....duck off and start going through your followers and block and delete all the underage or potentially underage followers, you are a bleeping disgrace.
Oh, and I sincerely hope Lucy goes in your joint gifts and transfers all the money to her personal bank account and flicks the Vs at you as she does it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he said on his live he’s now coming home Friday morning. But yesterday it was Thursday. Maybe if he’s asked tomorrow it’ll be Saturday he’s coming home

Reactions: 9
Can you hear him sweet talking his gifters, should we keep it like this guys should we keep it like this.
Shameful he is.

The way he say We all the time its not We its you.

Reactions: 8
So he said on his live he’s now coming home Friday morning. But yesterday it was Thursday. Maybe if he’s asked tomorrow it’ll be Saturday he’s coming home
Yes I heard that!!! And again he said up north not home. He also said Ali had rang him this morning when people were asking about Ali’s birthday, why didn’t the slob call him stepson??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So it works out cheaper to send these Crown Jewels and they give more points than the marching guards, but he said just send whatever and we are doing the marching anyway. Basically he wants the marching guards as these line his pocket more than the crown jewel gift

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.