Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15E9C2C0-3AB0-4A5A-A396-867B37F02E48.jpeg

I was just doing some more research this morning and seen that the hotel had replied back to that negative review regarding a “little man” spoiling their holiday

very interesting 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just read this on someone's review :oops::oops::oops:

" One of entertainment staff was very unprofessional and was getting too personal with guests, holding hands and kissing them etc in front of guests, drinking with guests, encouraging drinking in front of kids."

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He’s such a bet for feed and like. Telling everyone to stick around because he’s got a big surprise for Lucy… I mean it’s not much of a surprise if you are talking about it on video. Which she will see.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just read this on someone's review :oops::oops::oops:

" One of entertainment staff was very unprofessional and was getting too personal with guests, holding hands and kissing them etc in front of guests, drinking with guests, encouraging drinking in front of kids."
He was too touchy feely
Could be a *aedo for all we know or could be a nice guy. Who knows?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Exactly! Too over the top with strangers they do not know! :mad:

100% :rolleyes:
I'm surprised tattle has not been named in the monkey pox outbreak :rolleyes:
😂😂 I actually choked then of course we get blame but 700 plus likes on the sun cream comment proves it’s not just us who have a opinion lol he’s a joke still trying to get a holiday viral video give it up manley your a beg ! And I’m surprised your not wanting to do competition by pool !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂 I actually choked then of course we get blame but 700 plus likes on the sun cream comment proves it’s not just us who have a opinion lol he’s a joke still trying to get a holiday viral video give it up manley your a beg ! And I’m surprised your not wanting to do competition by pool !
He's not allowed too :ROFLMAO: and the wifi is tit in the rooms according to trip advisor 😂😂

• Haha
So this thing he has planned he will be doing in a 3 part video, is that because he gets more views doing it that way?? He will really do anything for views !

• Wow
Won’t dare slag them off on live… he has positives and negatives of the hotel. Said he’ll talk about it when he’s home

“I’m the only one the sun hasn’t affected”
Your wrinkly skin damaged eyes say different 🤣

Another holiday in august and then when they’re back they’ll talk about next years holiday 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
So this thing he has planned he will be doing in a 3 part video, is that because he gets more views doing it that way?? He will really do anything for views !
I wonder what it is
The romantic in me would say an eternity ring, I got mine after my first born
The cynic in me is saying it’s something really dumb like he’s bought another dog or something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He honestly though he was gonna hit his 400k on holiday is didn’t he 🤣
“I wouldn’t be playing no competition on holiday” but I’ll sit live on my balcony 🤦🏼‍♀️ Dick

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
He's on live while his family are down the sea front :rolleyes:
Beggy & co are in their room.
There may be trebol ahead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s purely because of the competition. He’s just being sneaky about it
Exact same thing as begging on his own in his house while the rest of the family do something else

• Angry
  • Wow
I would rather be single forever than be with a man like him 😂 my partner and I been together 12 years today he is hardworking and a amazing role model to my children

• Heart
Reactions: 15
no different to home then.. Lucy doing all the stuff with the kids and him on his fat arse. Lucy prob knows what he’s got planned all his tit videos are staged. I hope it’s not gonna annoy other guests

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tom said they are probably waiting for the weekend to go to a water park because Claire doesn’t want to go.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.