Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Clare don't want to go to the water park, wtf! Poor Nathan must have been bored the whole holiday so he would love it as would the younger two. They haven't left the crappy hotel at all. Maybe she has had enough of being with the mankys constantly and wants a break from them. How selfish of her though I bet the kids are gutted knowing Ali and ruby are going. I couldn't do that to my kids.
Yet she can spend money on that 💩 hair but won’t let the kids have fun selfish witch !

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yet she can spend money on that 💩 hair but won’t let the kids have fun selfish witch !
Exactly this, spend money on something that will last a week and a half, 2 weeks but wouldn’t spend on memories that the kids can tell their friends and family and experience FUN !!

tit mum !!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Exactly this, spend money on something that will last a week and a half, 2 weeks but wouldn’t spend on memories that the kids can tell their friends and family and experience FUN !!

tit mum !!
Those kids are gonna be ( and no punishment intended,seriously) scarred for life!!! Stuff they witnessed at home and now going on a tit holiday where they're holed up in the tit hotel 24/7...except whilst their excuse of a mum gets her bloody hair braided😡

Hope someone's translated it for him🤣🤣

Those kids are gonna be ( and no punishment intended,seriously) scarred for life!!! Stuff they witnessed at home and now going on a tit holiday where they're holed up in the tit hotel 24/7...except whilst their excuse of a mum gets her bloody hair braided😡

Hope someone's translated it for him🤣🤣
Meant no pun intended🤣😍🤣😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Part 1 is up and it’s a tattoo 🤣 I was thinking it was that. what an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More than likely a prank and he got Andy to write it on him
Let’s see if real or not
But shouldn’t be saying that on his family account

• Angry
  • Wow
More than likely a prank and he got Andy to write it on him
Let’s see if real or not
But shouldn’t be saying that on his family account
Either way he's vile...family account??? Who wants to look at my bum?🥺bloody idiot😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Either way he's vile...family account??? Who wants to look at my bum?🥺bloody idiot😡
He’s not used the so called over (18) account has he and notice how the Tom Manley fan page has gone another account he set up 😂😂

• Haha
The 3 part thing is embarrassing.. it entices kids, it brings all the “2nd part please” “part 3 please” from kids. I blocked smithy family a while ago with their tit 3 part bollocks. It’s not entertainment and it’s beggy as duck
You were bang on with that😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess he'd have to have Lucy tattooed on his arse, it wouldnt fit on his wiener!!!
Desperately copying Nick "I'm a twit" Smith with the tatts then....pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope he has washed his ass :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
He won't be able to reach it ...his stubby little fat arms will be too short🙄
Prob not been washed in years 🤢🤢

I guess he'd have to have Lucy tattooed on his arse, it wouldnt fit on his wiener!!!
Desperately copying Nick "I'm a twit" Smith with the tatts then....pathetic.
Was wondering who would be first to say that 🤣🤣🤣😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.