Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago when I was a student nurse we had a patient in theatre who had dyed her pubic hair green (dont ask!!!) and had a tatt that said "keep off the grass".....the surgeon asked us to shave her as he had to extend the incision. When he had inserted the final suture he asked for a pen.....and wrote...."sorry, had to cut the grass"!!! Funny as....bet they'd get sued now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Years ago when I was a student nurse we had a patient in theatre who had dyed her pubic hair green (dont ask!!!) and had a tatt that said "keep off the grass".....the surgeon asked us to shave her as he had to extend the incision. When he had inserted the final suture he asked for a pen.....and wrote...."sorry, had to cut the grass"!!! Funny as....bet they'd get sued now 🤣🤣
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That is awesome 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t cope with him showing her. Just got his arse out in a public place with a bunch of kids, ruby is literally stood behind looking at his crack. 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
The fact he got it done on his arse and showed her in the bar area 🥴 All for ‘content'

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry and don't want to cone across as judgemental but what is it with these followers of theirs?? 😳😳

• Sick
Honestly this square head idiot is desperate for a viral....absolutely cringy! His vids are getting 20/30k views but struggling to hit 2k likes 🤣🤣 90% of comments are children! I think (hope) people are starting to see the real scammers, groomers, thieves, scumbags, scruffy, grotty, begs that they really are....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
In 21 years of being my sons stepfather, my husband has never shown him his ass. That is inappropriate in front of Ruby, let alone with Ava sat there too.

GROOMER 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry and don't want to cone across as judgemental but what is it with these followers of theirs?? 😳😳
Kids & obviously people who don’t see any wrong in them and the way the kids argue on the comments I’m like Jesus Christ just block all the kids following you but no because they are the gifters !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In 21 years of being my sons stepfather, my husband has never shown him his ass. That is inappropriate in front of Ruby, let alone with Ava sat there too.

GROOMER 😡😡😡😡😡
The man is sick in the head why let ruby look at that vile man 🤢

• Angry
  • Wow
i think i need therapy after seeing tom get lucys name on his arse x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The was Ruby rushed to look was bad enough, and Lucy not telling her to stand back
But she allowed Ava to go have a good look too!!!
bleeping hell Claire. Protect your daughter

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.