Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hotel looks very boring to be in for two weeks. There is only so many times the kids wanna go in the pool too. When we went to Spain as kids it was either a week or ten days because we would get bored and we had days out and done lots outside our hotel. We did go for 2 weeks once but we just started arguing and pissing my parents off 😅 They haven't done anything outside the hotel yet have they? kids got burnt first day out there so they will be sore and uncomfortable. The food looks so tit too, literally gross I would be pissed off if that was me because I would be having to go out for food even though I paid for all inclusive

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After watching the Entertainment last night with Lucie having the best time, I've realized I'm a stuck up Snob.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After watching the Entertainment last night with Lucie having the best time, I've realized I'm a stuck up Snob.
Same 🤣😂🤣 or maybe we are just not easily pleased begs ? If I had gifted towards that tit show I would definitely want a refund

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn’t survive 2 weeks in that environment they need to go & venture outside the complex but NO ! ….same tit videos he’s churning out kids & the vulnerable this is what you’ve paid for 😳

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I priced it up last night same time next year with TUI coz I’m nosey 😂 it was just over £3k for 2 weeks 2 adults 3 kids. That’s crazy!
The place looks like a foreign pontins 🤣🤣

• Haha
I priced it up last night same time next year with TUI coz I’m nosey 😂 it was just over £3k for 2 weeks 2 adults 3 kids. That’s crazy!
The place looks like a foreign pontins 🤣🤣
It’s the worst place I’ve seen🤢 but hey he didn’t pay did he because he don’t work so hey you gifters look what you paid for 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe how much they paid for that holiday 😳 Butlins here would of been better for the kids than that tit hotel. There is more to do, and better entertainment for sure. He prob just looked and said
Pool... Yep check ✅
Free food and drink... Check ✅
Sun... Yep check ✅
Bed and shower... Actually he doesn't use a shower so just a bed... Yep check ✅

And that will be it the fat twit. I would rather be in Butlins and I'm sure those kids would too. It's like an adult holiday and kids had to go with unfortunately.

• Haha
Skanky reading HEAR again he’s used Ali now in a video of the same one he used with Ruby the chocolate on the pancake 😂 his content holiday videos are 💩 feel sorry for the ones he hyped up you know the kiddie followers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FAD09E2B-6895-4DE5-9199-32D9F8D210CB.png

And he’s live wouldn’t be because a new competition?? Weather is 💩😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
'The hotel know who we are now'
Ok so they have figured yous are the skanks from tiktok who beg everyday 👍

'I've told them I'm waiting for the holiday to be over before I make a judgement about the good and bad of the hotel'
Whys that Tom, is it because you are scared to do it while you still have a week to stay there 🤔

• Haha
'The hotel know who we are now'
Ok so they have figured yous are the skanks from tiktok who beg everyday 👍

'I've told them I'm waiting for the holiday to be over before I make a judgement about the good and bad of the hotel'
Whys that Tom, is it because you are scared to do it while you still have a week to stay there 🤔
Look we see the hotel is 💩 the food the entertainment it’s a disaster & now the weather oh dear but you’ve still got another one in August haven’t you paid for by your gifters 🤷🏼‍♀️ So you’ll be on a mega begathon won’t you when back BATTLES GALORE !!

• Haha
  • Angry
So he does a video saying thank you for emailing the hotel as they love us and will look after us and want us to video even more, but now they are complaining about the hotel, no parasols for the children. If the hotel “loved us and will look after us” they’d surely be able to source them a parasol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he does a video saying thank you for emailing the hotel as they love us and will look after us and want us to video even more, but now they are complaining about the hotel, no parasols for the children. If the hotel “loved us and will look after us” they’d surely be able to source them a parasol
Why don't they just go and buy a sun umbrella? Would've been a bloody sight cheaper than the €550 doctors bill!!! Oh, and why did they pay to see a doctor? The public hospital is free....you only pay to see a private doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Skanky reading HEAR again he’s used Ali now in a video of the same one he used with Ruby the chocolate on the pancake 😂 his content holiday videos are 💩 feel sorry for the ones he hyped up you know the kiddie followers
I reported loads yesterday....literally almost all their comments are off youngsters or kids....there was about 12 violations and am sure the others should have been too😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
He chats 💩 all the time. He’ll be annoyed coz the hotel won’t let him film the pool and that’s how he got his viral video last time. Doesn’t like it when things don’t go his way and he doesn’t get the viewing numbers he wants

• Haha
I can see him doing a live when they are home blaming Tattle for the tit holiday they had and saying people called up.
then he will slag the hotel of your the ground.
meant everyone to feel sorry for him.

the comments in his videos either say
First or when are you coming home?
they are young kids and all under 13 it’s disgusting 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Tripped himself up yet again with his lies & bull tit.
Fat bleep.

Tom what are you going to do about the young girl who used money left to her by her grandma? You know, the video & account you clearly reported. Personally I don’t think you should do anything, more chance of the girls dad coming to see you that way!

• Haha
I think those caring individuals will kindly let the hotel know how hes slagging hotel off on TT and then being nice to their faces
And how his friends party really feel about it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.