Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I just watched the videos and I’m disgusted 😡

part 3 Ruby goes and looks and then go and watch part 4 - kids standing around him looking at his ass.
it needs reporting for minor safety and then not suitable for minors.
He’s a dirty groomer!
Lucy said he was booked in to get his kids names so he must be going back before they go home. He said he’s having them on his arm!!
Honestly if I was on holiday or even a member of staff and walked in to see a man pulling his shorts down Infront of kids I would be reporting him!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He's just a desperate little attention seeking man...not even a man he's a scrote...

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Showing kids this in the middle of hotel 😡
In one of the videos you can clearly see a lady walking out the room. He’s making other holiday makers feel uncomfortable 😡
Seriously, how can he think this is OK? Get ur stupid tattoo, do your stupid reveal videos, but for FFS do them in your bloody hotel room and don't subject other guests to your tit show.🙄🙄 Who needs to see this as they are passing through the room? I'd complain if I was there.
And also, his belly is bigger than mine was when I was 9 month pregnant.... And I was huuuuuge 🤰😂😂

Hotel know now with evidence lol
Those caring individuals are very helpful
But he has celeb status there!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Lucy looks so impressed that he got her name tattooed on his tit box 🙄
tit box 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm howling 🤣

Kids & obviously people who don’t see any wrong in them and the way the kids argue on the comments I’m like Jesus Christ just block all the kids following you but no because they are the gifters !
It's not just the kids....its some of the others... I need to be careful what I say,so I'll say they seen bit " strange"🤔

I have reported all :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Me too....no violations...I'm disgusted, the low life little tit😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Same and no violation on all 3 of them !!
Same here 😡😡

Showing kids this in the middle of hotel 😡
In one of the videos you can clearly see a lady walking out the room. He’s making other holiday makers feel uncomfortable 😡
I wish someone would just give him what for...the horrible little pig...and as for her, she's as bad...😡

View attachment 1289162

Singing on the shower 😂 this is his exciting content bell 🛎 end
Look at him ......the creep🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Their latest TT

Tom The Child Goomer Mankey is filming young girls for views and likes !!!

disgusting sick vile slob

• Angry
  • Wow
What in the world have I just seen .a tattoo where :LOL: .sorry not been active today .I've booked the week of work .specifically to watch the last week of the trial .:LOL::LOL:

• Haha
What in the world have I just seen .a tattoo where :LOL: .sorry not been active today .I've booked the week of work .specifically to watch the last week of the trial .:LOL::LOL:
As @Hairy-poppins very eloquently described it....he's got Lucy tattooed on his " tit box"🤣🤣🤣 shown all the kids his big fat arse in the middle of the hotel 😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.