Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they been to the water park? Thought they were and Clare said she didn't wanna go ( selfish witch don't want her kids to have fun just around the pool at the hotel all day every day. I've already put all this in the Clare thread already) well Clare leaves on Thurs doesn't she ? I think they are going to see dolphins tomoz hopefully all the adults fall in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Have they been to the water park? Thought they were and Clare said she didn't wanna go ( selfish witch don't want her kids to have fun just around the pool at the hotel all day every day. I've already put all this in the Clare thread already) well Clare leaves on Thurs doesn't she ? I think they are going to see dolphins tomoz hopefully all the adults fall in
And it’s sharks 🦈 not dolphins 🐬 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can i just say on this thread how much i now love of Webskinny.
Standing up to these begs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tom Manley-“I don’t read tattle”
Tattle calls him out for only posting weird, creepy videos of his step daughter.
Tom Manley suddenly starts posting videos of his step son.
Mankey how many times have you been caught out with your bullshit.
Never mind though.
Home soon ain’t ya? That’s when the REAL fun is going to begin. 😏😏😏😉😉😉😏😏😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I hope Mankey is watching the news like the rest of us and wondering how on earth we are going to pay our bills soon.
He better starting making a plan B, because i cannot see how people can keep gifting and run a home.
Enjoy the holiday while you can because im sure its all going to change soon if you are depending on Gifts from strangers.
This goes out to a few others aswell, but you lot can't moan you've had an easy ride for a long time now.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s a massive account so can be talked about
She’s def talking about Tom as she referenced doing a charity thing with them which was the Christmas song
Respect to webkinny calling the Manley’s beggars for the second time lol
I’ve even seen her in their lives a few weeks back saying so too
[

Reactions: 11
F8DB4DFA-E5F2-4C02-9FA4-7432485FA32A.jpeg

He can’t help himself can he.

STOP TALKING TO LITTLE KIDS

CHILD GROOMER !!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not only Webkinny....Stefan has made a vid about people on holiday and constantly on lives and making Tiktoks. Just checked, he has 18.6k followers so its sdiamondofficial

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sounding like a broken record now

His latest TT he’s filming AM & Ali and it’s really odd, very creepy

CHECK HIS HARD DRIVE HES A CHILD GROOMER !!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Not only Webkinny....Stefan has made a vid about people on holiday and constantly on lives and making Tiktoks. Just checked, he has 18.6k followers so its sdiamondofficial
On the point of Stefan I've just seen a video f him talking about snapshoteye sticking up for him ? Yeah he doesn't beg but he really needs to read his thread :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.