Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It appears Lucy is properly disgusted with Mankey and his tattoo. I see a bad relationship unfolding here before our very eyes. She has to be clearly as disgusted with him as the rest of the world seems to be. Even her Dad can be heard noticing her reaction as not a positive one. Better start packing Mankey, you will be under your Mum’s roof permanently real soon. Idiot is right.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After watching that video again of him at the tattoo place .I don't even think it's on his bum It looks more like the bottom of his back as he hasn't got his shorts down

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone said earlier you don’t see much of Ruby and Ava playing - surprise surprise he’s put a video up of them dancing!!

He just can’t stay away from tattle 🤣

no sign of the boys again, must be in hotel room 😡

nearly every video of the holiday is Ruby. Very strange man.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Someone said earlier you don’t see much of Ruby and Ava playing - surprise surprise he’s put a video up of them dancing!!

He just can’t stay away from tattle 🤣

no sign of the boys again, must be in hotel room 😡

nearly every video of the holiday is Ruby. Very strange man.
I was looking back earlier and it's freaky.....its all ruby😡😡

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I have to give props to Lucy saying you haven’t even got your children's names tattooed to him.

That’s manky all over tho, he only did it for content 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Such a smithy wannabe it’s embarrassing
Yeah, Smithy is attracted to young girls too....not as young as Mankey....but he takes every opportunity to be inappropriate with Amy....so, two fat, pathetic, scruffy, vile specimens....they both make me want to vomit 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
His content is absolute dog tit! It's so tit its laughable 🤣 it's unreal the amount of kids commenting constantly and they like the comments...absolutely disgusting!

Yeah, Smithy is attracted to young girls too....not as young as Mankey....but he takes every opportunity to be inappropriate with Amy....so, two fat, pathetic, scruffy, vile specimens....they both make me want to vomit 🤮🤮
Absolutely detest the smithy family!

• Haha
Nah I just watched the videos and I’m disgusted 😡

part 3 Ruby goes and looks and then go and watch part 4 - kids standing around him looking at his ass.
it needs reporting for minor safety and then not suitable for minors.
He’s a dirty groomer!
Lucy said he was booked in to get his kids names so he must be going back before they go home. He said he’s having them on his arm!!
Honestly if I was on holiday or even a member of staff and walked in to see a man pulling his shorts down Infront of kids I would be reporting him!! 😡😡😡
He’s vile what a mess of a man why would you family account he does himself no favours

I have to give props to Lucy saying you haven’t even got your children's names tattooed to him.

That’s manky all over tho, he only did it for content 🙄
Course he hasn’t cause he’s a tit dad lol but he will now he read here

So toms having his kids names on his arm? Is that 3 biological and leaving two out of all 5? They’ve been together what 3 years and 3 baby mums - sounds like it should be on beggys thread.
Tom make a wise decision you going to comit to Ali finally?

• Wow
GOOD MORNING YOU GULLIBLE PEOPLE !!

what content shall we give these cretins today ??
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
😂😂😂 James has a great sense of humour .

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.