Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same that’s what I think funny on the last day & it eats his card ummmm
He’s skint. Anyone can see that
Holiday or not they have everyday bills coming in just like everyone else
That’s what the PayPal in bio is all about and the TT subscription thing
Bank is empty
It’s all or nothing for him on this weekly ranking board now
If they have split, we don’t know yet if that’s true
He will struggle running that account as just him. It’s Lucy and the kids that pull the views in

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He’s skint. Anyone can see that
Holiday or not they have everyday bills coming in just like everyone else
That’s what the PayPal in bio is all about and the TT subscription thing
Bank is empty
It’s all or nothing is on this weekly ranking board now
If they have split, we don’t know yet if that’s true
He will struggle running that account as just him. It’s Lucy and the kids that pull the views in
Yes he was far too calm that his card was swallowed. Even the most laidback people would be annoyed.
He’s been leading up to money for a few days like you said, PayPal in the bio and the subscriptions.
It’s not going well with those avenues so he’s said he’s had his card taken.

No goodbye holiday video, no airport videos. No on the plane videos ( he says the flight was 9ish)

He knows his time on TT is coming to an end like his mate Smithy.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes he was far too calm that his card was swallowed. Even the most laidback people would be annoyed.
He’s been leading up to money for a few days like you said, PayPal in the bio and the subscriptions.
It’s not going well with those avenues so he’s said he’s had his card taken.

No goodbye holiday video, no airport videos. No on the plane videos ( he says the flight was 9ish)

He knows his time on TT is coming to an end like his mate Smithy.
Now he will know how the rest of us are struggling with bills & everyday expenses time to get a JOB ! I think he’s allergic to that word JOB

• Haha
So I did some more digging .I remember someone posted the dad's Facebook from when he posted about his burns .found his Facebook on Tom's friend list .there still friends .searched Lucy's profile on there her current one has been deleted as you can see a previous tag that tom does .just shows the name however .I don't know if its a old account or not but there's an account with just her family on in her maidan name .yes i have to much time on my hands :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Either something has happened or he’s doing it for comments and views coz he’s an attention seeking twit. Remember his video about their break up? And people thought it was real

Reactions: 14
Something has defentalilty happened between them, they are not sat together on the plane 🤔
It does seem like it has. Especially with him going to his mums on his return. But remember Tom does like stupid jokes and misleading people

• Wow
Just had a gander at Lucy’s insta and there’s literally hardly any pictures of Tom whilst they’ve all been on holiday!

• Wow
Those two other boys of his have no proper routine in seeing their dad and baby brother! Imagine the long term effect of seeing their dad do anything but see them. It’s half term why can’t he have his kids for a few days before he goes off again.

• Sad
Only way it would go viral though is if he was posting about there problems and stuff .it dosnt a look like no one has noticed they may have broken up or are having problems but us .it's all very weird

• Wow
There was a couple recently that did the same said they had broken up and then there videos after was all about should they get together or not :LOL: until they eventually did but they got loads of views .coincidently it's someone that tom knows and has been live with the girl before as she dated his friend rep nick .not maddie but liv .liv and her boyfriend recently did the whole break up tiktok .so he could have gotten some advice from her :LOL:

• Wow
As if his bank card got swallowed up when he’s put PayPal link in bio!!
Maybe tax credits stoped their money whilst they investigate and he’s been reported.
No way would the bank card get swallowed up on the last day. Bullshit!!
I think Lucy has finished with him too!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.