Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He only came back from IOW about a week before they went to Lanza.
Then thrown together for 2 weeks with her family.
And as much as I don't like Baseball bat, he does more for his kids & wife than Skanky does.
Maybe Lucy saw that on holiday and they had a row, because then all of a sudden he was taking the baby to breakfast on his own etc.
Obviously too little too late.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The comments on the video about the IOW just know he won’t like them 🤣 someone said it’s selfish and somebody else pointed out that his two other kids are never invited anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The comments on the video about the IOW just know he won’t like them 🤣 someone said it’s selfish and somebody else pointed out that his two other kids are never invited anywhere.
That day going live and begging on the holiday for the Travel With Me competition opened a lot of peoples eyes
Plus his content was tit
The Scare doing her rant on live sent a lot of people here and to James and that opened more eyes
Then Sharon telling everyone not to mention the Mankey’s sealed the deal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just been to read them, oooh people are wising up 🤭

• Haha
I would love him to take boys away for a week., the island is perfect for a family holiday.
To me he needs to focus more on the family although i know only to well men never take advice until they have lost everything then they only want to cry and feel sorry for themselves.

A bit of rapping for you 😁

A bit of rapping for you 😁
Well its singing 😬

I would love him to take boys away for a week., the island is perfect for a family holiday.
To me he needs to focus more on the family although i know only to well men never take advice until they have lost everything then they only want to cry and feel sorry for themselves.
I dont think its the marriage I just think its just a load of bollox for more views. Who knows the boys maybe will go with him ? Bad publicity or good publicity gets views dont forget 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I really think his followers deserve some kind of explanation.
You cannot treat people as idiots when they have supported the Family a lot especially with gifts.

• Heart
I really think his followers deserve some kind of explanation.
You cannot treat people as idiots when they have supported the Family a lot especially with gifts.
Oh I agree but they cater for alot of vulnerable people and young people who believe every word they say. Thats what they do time and again !

I think it’s all a act for views and the silly thing is majority of the ones who believe it are children .. think it’s the 3 time now he insinuated one way or another they split up silly silly man

• Wow
I think it’s all a act for views and the silly thing is majority of the ones who believe it are children .. think it’s the 3 time now he insinuated one way or another they split up silly silly man
He does not look upset at all does he, so its no doubt another one of his silly plant ideas in peoples heads for views and comments, a lot of his young and vunerable take it all serious. Its not fair in my eyes, I think i care more about them all than he does.

Reactions: 8
I agree. He knows it will bring likes and comments. Prick

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Delusional twit!

And comment of the day goes to……..
"Great dad" seriously how can’t they see what people like Tattle see? One look at his lives when he is begging all day shows how he is a useless dad, he moaned when Lucy asked him to look after Jeremiah for god sake.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So if he needs to see his mum so desperate, why does she not come and stay and see all of her Grandkids. You can buy a blow up bed for about fifty quid if they are short for bedrooms.Nah that's not the reason.

Reactions: 12
Bet it’s killing him not replying to them videos all very staged no cooking live nothing but when competition starts he be there praying his mother don’t tell him to go to bed or keep noise down …

• Haha
If it was fake and staged I think he would have done more cryptic videos to make it more obvious (for the views). The lack of videos and Lucy being in any, especially the one on the plane home he wasn’t sat with her but he did on the way there. I do think she’s had enough and finally seen him for the big baby he is and has shipped him off to his mums

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.