Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just catching up on here and lucy if you and tom have actually split.. expose tom please 🙌

Reactions: 11
He’s obviously been reading HEAR to do these videos only said he don’t do anything with the kids & low & behold he’s playing Daddy glad to be of help reminding you to interact playing with the kids !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lucy been on a walk with her family, manky nowhere in sight.

Good news tho, he tried to withdraw money & the machines kept his bank card 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Good news tho, he tried to withdraw money & the machines kept his bank card 😂😂😂😂😂
And he's going to the island tomorrow, its all so strange. They owe the good people on Tattle and explanation and keep us updated.

• Haha
If that was my daughter that he constantly films from BEHIND, I think I’d be going for full custody. I wouldn’t want any N O N C E even remotely attempting to bring my daughter up. Guarantee he’ll be locked up soon when he’s exposed for touching her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Just seen this😱they don't appear to have been together for a couple of days now...least he "borrowed" the children for a bit of content🤔🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Tom when asked about not having a job and being on social media so much

“If social media ends tomorrow I will still have Lucy and my kids, that’s what really matters. I have always worked for myself, I can do that again, social media is not my life, my amazing family is. As long as I have my family around me I am happy”

Oopsy daisy Tom
Social media isn’t his life yet can’t do anything without posting about it and that’s how makes money (by begging), that holiday for him was for nothing but content and it’s failed miserably 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 9

Do we reckon the bank is dry?
Maybe benefits caught up with him and reclaimed their money lol
A lot of bank cards even visa ones now, you have to inform your bank if you go abroad to get them unlocked in foreign ATM’sIt happened to me in France, my HSBC worked but my Halifax got blocked til I contacted the bank
He said he took 600e and that was plenty of cash
Maybe he got reported for TT money laundrering lol

• Haha
Cash cards don’t get swallowed for shits & gigs. Let’s hope someone finally caught up with him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Maybe lucy wiped out the bank and blocked his card
If she was super smart yeah
And if she was super duper smart lock him out of the family account on TT and change the email’s and phone numbers and passwords lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.