Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't Lucie order a new oven if as they claim social media is their job then surely they have a joint bank account.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Who is Sharon?
Big American gifter that is now a friend and mod of Scarebare
Tom stayed up late a few times on live and kept saying he is staying up late to capture the American market because they are the big gifters and it pissed off Sharon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope she has left him and rinses him of everything and then comes on here and tells us all his secrets . :LOL: bit harsh but I'm in a foul mood this morning after learning that Johnny depp was 30 mins away from me last night playing and I missed it .so I'll take it out on tom :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I hope she has left him and rinses him of everything and then comes on here and tells us all his secrets . :LOL: bit harsh but I'm in a foul mood this morning after learning that Johnny depp was 30 mins away from me last night playing and I missed it .so I'll take it out on tom :LOL:
lol Lozza, I dont think he's got anything to take.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think without him,we would see a totally different Lucy!!l There would be nothing to miss about the lazy fat, good for nothing,he contributes nothing to that little family,financially or otherwise 🥺

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why no family breakfasts when we go away we always have breakfast dinner together

Posting video he posted last week lol

Last edited:
  • Sad
Isn’t that another duplicated video he’s posted jumping in the swim float 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.