Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if his bank card got swallowed up when he’s put PayPal link in bio!!
Maybe tax credits stoped their money whilst they investigate and he’s been reported.
No way would the bank card get swallowed up on the last day. Bullshit!!
I think Lucy has finished with him too!!
That’s exactly what I’ve been thinking, he is being investigated or they have reclaimed money back already paid into the account
He could of had a few utility bills due too
They are not savers, they spend as soon as they get it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Bit strange after I said earlier no plane TT they both post one 😂

They’ve been reading tattle in the departure lounge 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Posted in Begbare's thread about me being MIA but hi Mankey, I'm back!

Anyway, let's get into it. Their holiday was a disaster. Not sure whether this whole possible break up is a show or not, however in Begbare's live last night some of Mankey's mods were talking about wanting to give Lucy a big squeeze and get her some flowers. Beg's face was horrified that they were having this conversation in her live.

I'm really hoping Lucy's had enough of his bullshit and left his skanky arse.

My guess is that Begbare is going to stay with Lucy for the rest of this week. Simply because she was acting shifty about coming on live tomorrow, and I put 2 and 2 together.

Screenshot_20220530_184948.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Posted in Begbare's thread about me being MIA but hi Mankey, I'm back!

Anyway, let's get into it. Their holiday was a disaster. Not sure whether this whole possible break up is a show or not, however in Begbare's live last night some of Mankey's mods were talking about wanting to give Lucy a big squeeze and get her some flowers. Beg's face was horrified that they were having this conversation in her live.

I'm really hoping Lucy's had enough of his bullshit and left his skanky arse.

My guess is that Begbare is going to stay with Lucy for the rest of this week. Simply because she was acting shifty about coming on live tomorrow, and I put 2 and 2 together.

View attachment 1307372
Welcome back
You were missed x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Comments on his today TT are goooooood!
View attachment 1307883
Of course people are going to comment things like that to him is he that thick ! You go away on a family holiday then your buggering off to your mothers for a week or 2 leaving your wife to just crack on tho I bet she’s glad for you to go one less child to look after !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair I bet deep down Lucy cannot wait 🙈 and the kids will enjoy the break I bet he be sat as his mothers doing competition

• Wow
Quite a few comment now on that post Lucy deserves so much better
284AFC09-29C0-4C21-BDC6-C2F42A6E5487.jpeg

I don’t think it healthy .. leaving Lucy to do it all .. don’t the mother have a relationship with Lucy and the children why not go together he just wants a lazy life I think if I was Lucy I get rid also

Quite a few comment now on that post Lucy deserves so much betterView attachment 1308123

I don’t think it healthy .. leaving Lucy to do it all .. don’t the mother have a relationship with Lucy and the children why not go together he just wants a lazy life I think if I was Lucy I get rid also
Yeah like under age of 13 too young

Reactions: 6
It’s so strange he’s going right after the holiday. No mention of a trip at all the whole holiday and then on the last day he mentions it.
He just went not long ago so why does he need to go again unless something is going on between him and Lucy.
I agree with the comments there is no way my husband would be going away right after we come home from a holiday.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.