Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if her families read hear and made Lucy see the light ??

either that orrrr

he slipped a couple in the camel toe ?? 🤣🤣🤣

I’m hoping the 2nd one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He went on that holiday with the intention of amazing content, more views & followers.
From day 1 when the kids got burnt & TT’s with kids in the background, it went to tit for them.
Then the hotel got involved, he was definitely told to stop filming.
The holiday for him was all for monetary gain.
He can lie till he is blue in the face, we all know it was about more money!
He was live for pretty much all of the dolphin trip and sat away from his own family.
As much as I don’t like Lucy, she actually does things with those kids!
The reposted videos suggests they have not been together as a family the past couple of days.
The cracks were there before the holiday, the week he went to his mums beforehand.
Holidays don’t fix problems!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember just before the holiday and Lucy said to Claire she had been to see a medium and that apparently someone in the family was trying to get between them ? Has something happened ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon bust up with lucy and her family. I think it’s a culmination of the relentless begging + some
of the appalling tiktoks over the course of the holiday. The whole thing has been a ticking time bomb for months tbh
^^^ this
He has hardly spent any time with the family, he hardly even had a meal with them
Lucy went off to the pool and the beach without him
They were sitting opposite ends of the boat on the dolphin trip
Rastabare had the miseries all holiday so that must have added to any tension that was already there
And on top of all that the hotel staff were on “Tom Watch”
I think the tattoo thing was a hoax too

• Haha
Also ive just found his Facebook? I've noticed she's no longer on his friends list and has deleted her Facebook. Not sure if this was done before the holiday or recently

• Wow
He went on that holiday with the intention of amazing content, more views & followers.
From day 1 when the kids got burnt & TT’s with kids in the background, it went to tit for them.
He was live for pretty much all of the dolphin trip and sat away from his own family.
The reposted videos suggests they have not been together as a family the past couple of days.
The cracks were there before the holiday, the week he went to his mums beforehand.
Yes I agree Lucy does more things with the children than him all I’ve seen him do is have food with the children no playing on the beach no playing in the pool nothing !

• Sad
  • Wow
^^^ this
He has hardly spent any time with the family, he hardly even had a meal with them
Lucy went off to the pool and the beach without him
They were sitting opposite ends of the boat on the dolphin trip
Rastabare had the miseries all holiday so that must have added to any tension that was already there
And on top of all that the hotel staff were on “Tom Watch”
I think the tattoo thing was a hoax too
Agreed, I’m not her not her biggest fan, but I don’t think Lucy is a bad mother at all, I think Tom just really brings out the worst in her. He isn’t fit to be a father, I really hope she fucks off and takes the kids with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All makes sense now why Flappy Rastabare’s not allowing any mention of the Mankey’s in her live
She knew this was coming

• Wow
All makes sense now why Flappy Rastabare’s not allowing any mention of the Mankey’s in her live
She knew this was coming
Ooo yes! Must be the reason it was tit for the bare family. They had to deal with all the tension.

• Wow
Him telling her he'd drag her out the shop or words to that effect would be it for me

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has he been live earlier then? And am i right ..he's going his mum's when they get home?😳
Not long since he last went there " alone"?
Def seems like "trouble at the mill" as we say up here🤔🤔

I agree...I actually think he brings the worse out in her and she does seem to be a decent mum ( forgetting the garlic bread and chips for breakfast fast for now!😂)can't be easy for her...doing almost everything herself..🙄

Reactions: 11
Has he been live earlier then? And am i right ..he's going his mum's when they get home?😳
Not long since he last went there " alone"?
Def seems like "trouble at the mill" as we say up here🤔🤔

I agree...I actually think he brings the worse out in her and she does seem to be a decent mum ( forgetting the garlic bread and chips for breakfast fast for now!😂)can't be easy for her...doing almost everything herself..🙄
That useless fat bleep would bring out the worse in Mother Theresa...

Sharon have commented on Lucys recent video 👀
She’s never commented before

oh something is going dowwwwwnnnn 🤣
I think Lucy and Tubs have split

• Wow
  • Haha
So
He is trying for the weekly this week
No surprise there he has 5 kids to 3 baby mamas to support
Off to IOW alone to see mummy although he was there a few weeks ago
No family content on the Lanzarote holiday
The next holidays been cancelled
Does that mean Lucy’s girls trips bern cancelled too
There’s still an outstanding promise from the last leaderboard to pour freezing water over him
Not paid Ricksta the promised donation
Not met his auction winner
Not met the talent show winner
I bet it’s laugh a minute on the flight home

• Wow
Reactions: 13
An already rocky marriage will be tested to the max on a family holiday. I've got a soft spot for Lucie she could do better for herself.

So
He is trying for the weekly this week
No surprise there he has 5 kids to 3 baby mamas to support
Off to IOW alone to see mummy although he was there a few weeks ago
No family content on the Lanzarote holiday
The next holidays been cancelled
Does that mean Lucy’s girls trips bern cancelled too
There’s still an outstanding promise from the last leaderboard to pour freezing water over him
Not paid Ricksta the promised donation
Not met his auction winner
Not met the talent show winner
I bet it’s laugh a minute on the flight home
What that man needs is a JOB ! He’s stuck round Lucy 24/7 it’s not normal she needs her Space as well & she didn’t miss him while he spent a week at his mothers few weeks back she can cope without him he’s like another kid to look after let’s be honest ! The man would drive me insane especially communicating with young kids online that’s not normal behaviour from a grown adult 😳 he’s lazy useless he don’t do anything around that house DIY style … So he’s running off to mommmys again. Man up forget tiktok go get a normal 9/5 job & provide for your family & other kids ! Tiktok isn’t going to fund you much longer let me tell you with the cost of living continuing to rise for us ALL
PLUS LEAVING HER WITHOUT AN OVEN AGIN WHEN BACK !!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Sharon have commented on Lucys recent video 👀
She’s never commented before

oh something is going dowwwwwnnnn 🤣
I think Lucy and Tubs have split
Tom when asked about not having a job and being on social media so much

“If social media ends tomorrow I will still have Lucy and my kids, that’s what really matters. I have always worked for myself, I can do that again, social media is not my life, my amazing family is. As long as I have my family around me I am happy”

Oopsy daisy Tom

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.