Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hold on the kids are on holiday as well next week so why not take the kids along with Lucy as well ?? Or even your other 2 kids ?? To see their nanny ??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He said he's seeing the boys Tuesday but going to his mums Monday. Do they live close to his mum then ?

• Wow
Something definitely going on. He’s got his case packed and going to his mums straight away. That means he hasn’t seen his other two sons for over 4 weeks if he goes for two 😡😡

they have posted two old videos today and that’s it.
no holiday either.
I think Lucy have kicked him out!! That’s what you get Tom putting social media before your family. You ran out of money over there put a PayPal link in bio. Lucy probably just wants you to get a job. There is nothing stopping you! Disgusting begvteying to get kids to sign up to your subscription 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Ive got a feeling something is happening with his Mum. I do hope not.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Aww poor Tom 😝
2 weeks holiday think it would have done him the world of good then again look at moaning mini scarebare when she come back 😂😂

Ive got a feeling something has happening with his Mum. I do hope not.
No it’s likely Lucy has had enough now she entertained the kids mostly on this holiday so she wants a break from him she enjoyed the last one … but not seeing his other boys for 2 weeks selfish !

• Sad
They were supposed to be going to Spain in August. He said his mum is fine. All very odd.

• Wow
🎵 Uh oh Toms in trouble, Lucy’s come along and burst his bubble oh yeah 🎶

Bye bye Manky 👋 🥳😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I missed his live
Did he say going to IOW
Or did he say going to his mums?
His mum lives near him but she had a job recently on the IOW. Not sure if she’s still there

• Wow
Ive got a feeling something has happening with his Mum. I do hope not.
It could just be his earache. It is a horrible pain. Then again….. if his mums not well I think he would use it for clout. Unless it’s serious and she wouldn’t want anyone to know right now. Orrrr he has had an argument with Lucy things have got awkward with her family. He’s on his own a lot being a dad to his youngest. Somethings not right.

Reactions: 10
🎵 Uh oh Toms in trouble, Lucy’s come along and burst his bubble oh yeah 🎶

Bye bye Manky 👋 🥳😂😂
Well she’s lasted longer than I ever could with him maybe her father has had a few words with her & seen what he’s been like on this holiday a lazy lard arse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I missed his live
Did he say going to IOW
Or did he say going to his mums?
His mum lives near him but she had a job recently on the IOW. Not sure if she’s still there
Yes off to stay with his mom 1/2 weeks he’s not sure yet 🤔

• Wow
It could just be his earache. It is a horrible pain. Then again….. if his mums not well I think he would use it for clout. Unless it’s serious and she wouldn’t want anyone to know right now. Orrrr he has had an argument with Lucy things have got awkward with her family. He’s on his own a lot being a dad to his youngest. Somethings not right.
I reckon bust up with lucy and her family. I think it’s a culmination of the relentless begging + some
of the appalling tiktoks over the course of the holiday. The whole thing has been a ticking time bomb for months tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.