Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New comp for the Jubilee....I heard Councilhousequeen say on her live today.....Tiktok need to duck off with that....disgusting using it as a reason to fleece people!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
New comp for the Jubilee....I heard Councilhousequeen say on her live today.....Tiktok need to duck off with that....disgusting using it as a reason to fleece people!!
No doubt he will be doing it along with his partner in crime Scarebare begbare camel toe

We have another duplicate video 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lazy fucker!! Says tik tok is his job and he can't even be arsed to provide some up to date original content😡when will people wise up to the little creep🙄👊👊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just came here to say the same 😂 do they think there followers are that stupid? Scratch that they must be 🤭
I hope they are ready for their return to reality, soaring energy & food prices, people not being able to gift as much etc.
Yup
Look in the Smithy thread, Nicks talking about he lost his motivation but I think that’s an excuse and he is paving the way to end his social media career
The Smithy’s are just not getting the revenue they are used too

• Haha
Well is there trouble in paradise he going to his mama for a while very strange aww he’s now doing 5.99 subscribing how will people cope lol

• Haha
  • Wow
He live have him a Lucy fallen out? He heading straight down to the iow for a week or two was his words. Surely he hasn’t been his boys in ages and he would know how long he going for but a week or two seems odd

• Wow
He’s not having his 2nd holiday now 😂 wonder why ehhh
His stupid voice 🤬 pay for what tho ???

Now he’s saying hotel wasn’t the best why because you obviously didn’t do your homework on it did you ??

• Wow
straight to the iow for a week 2 weeks something like that is his words
Yes not sure 1/2 weeks that’s nice isn’t it now if he had a REAL job that would be all your holiday almost used up in a real job !

Reactions: 9
He just said maybe do the battle next week really you said 6 weeks next one LIAR 🤥

• Angry
  • Wow
He said the subscribers will get rid of the trolls.
Or just maybe you’re fucked and you’ll get hardly any subscribers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.