Man With A Hammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His green room is disgusting. There I said it ! There is nothing tasteful about it, it’s not groundbreaking design - it’s tit. What happened to the disgusting velvet bench with frill trim that he was gifted ? Looked like an old 70’s couch used for a bit of slap and tickle in a swingers house
Based on some of the comments on this thread, that could be what he’s planning on using it for!

Reactions: 1
His green room is disgusting. There I said it ! There is nothing tasteful about it, it’s not groundbreaking design - it’s tit. What happened to the disgusting velvet bench with frill trim that he was gifted ? Looked like an old 70’s couch used for a bit of slap and tickle in a swingers house
I’m hoping I can be invited 🤣🤣🤣

Like @Libertine1975 said love the rest of the house but this one isn’t for me.

Chortle.

He’s clearly aware it does look too small for that kitchen or he wouldn’t get so defensive. So pathetic.

Reactions: 4
And as if he’d struggle for worktop space on that island if he went for proportionate sink. He’s one bloke, albeit one with a huge (and quail’s egg fragile) ego, despite his rubbish ‘aww shucks’ attempts to mask it.

The thing with spaces like he has is that everything has to be scaled up or it gets lost in the enormous rooms, high ceilings, huge windows, tall skirtings, massive doors. Everything is over-sized and so normal sized furniture and fittings look like dolls house furniture. This is why he can’t be an interior designer. It’s nothing to do with changing his mind, it’s because he doesn’t apply scale consistently. He might not ‘need’ a big sink but the enormous island needs it so that it doesn’t look like a hole on a putting green ⛳. He applied the principle with the massive range cooker he went for. He doesn’t ‘need’ the huge range to cook for one but a std 600mm cooker would disappear in there, but somehow he missed the point with the sink.

Reactions: 4
Had to go and have a look at the sink, I burst out laughing! It looks ridiculous. That island is crying for a double Belfast type. No dishwasher or draining board ( grooves cut in to the marble type ) …. Is he just going to put the soaking dishes on the counter top ? And let the water run off to the floor ?

Wish he would stop talking with his bottom teeth as well it’s giving me extra ick

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Had to go and have a look at the sink, I burst out laughing! It looks ridiculous. That island is crying for a double Belfast type. No dishwasher or draining board ( grooves cut in to the marble type ) …. Is he just going to put the soaking dishes on the counter top ? And let the water run off to the floor ?

Wish he would stop talking with his bottom teeth as well it’s giving me extra ick
Just when you thought you couldn’t be squicked out any more, he goes and does something else. 👏

It has the strangest proportions - doesn’t look like it flows at all.
---

I’m guessing there’s one on the end of the island by the window where the cupboard has a handle at the top?
Oo maybe I hadn’t looked that closely I just assumed it was so unadmirables and new age for him to dare put a dishwasher in the old girl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t he give up his RL job to become a FT interiors/reno influencer? Is he still doing that? He barely posts and when he does it’s grovelling because he’s not posted in a while. It’s not very professional or consistent.

A lot of the posts aren’t ads so he’s not getting paid for those either? Only 1 ad per month and I doubt he’s earning enough per post to do that little work!

He’s tagged SEVEN brands in that latest post - all of which he’s done sponsored content with. So basically undeclared ads. He’ll also be getting paid for the Grand Designs Live gig.

He’s tagged SEVEN brands in that latest post - all of which he’s done sponsored content with. So basically undeclared ads. He’ll also be getting paid for the Grand Designs Live gig.
He seems to be getting a lot of sponcon for not a lot of effort in terms of his online brand.

He seems to be getting a lot of sponcon for not a lot of effort in terms of his online brand.
I imagine the brands will want photos of their work for marketing. Look in most kitchen and bathroom brochures and the properties are large unusual ones not a 1990s two up two down. His house is a total dream (I love Georgian properties)

I imagine the brands will want photos of their work for marketing. Look in most kitchen and bathroom brochures and the properties are large unusual ones not a 1990s two up two down. His house is a total dream (I love Georgian properties)
I’m sure he’s getting work in terms of shoot locations promotion but he doesn’t seem to be pushing much of that promotional stuff through IG. Perhaps it’s because he (allegedly) gave up his full time, reasonably well paid career to do IG/influencing I was expecting to see more actually on IG. Not just a couple of posts a week with the same folded arms pose, cringy tone and talk of beards, crocs and a ‘well-earned’ beer.

Maybe he has discovered that he doesn’t need to do much on IG in terms of posting and just operates it more as a shoot location. Though I’m not sure what his private parking situation is there, shoots usually like a LOT of ORP for the vans of equipment.

Is it actually a location house then? I didn’t realise that?
I don’t know if he’s with shoot location agencies but like @Libertine1975 says, the brands will probably want pictures of their products styled in his interiors for their marketing. So he may be using it in the same way as a shoot house, rather than doing the more obvious, polished ads on IG, like the other interiors influencers (Katie Woods for eg).

He’s got the first new pieces of furniture for the newly decorated living room. (Un)shockingly they are designer freebies. He’s a jammy bastard and no mistake.