Man With A Hammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 'Mumford & Sons' folksy look is very ageing. I prefer it to the 'on remand' grey tracksuit bottoms fashion but it's very much the MC version of it, IYSWIM.

Reactions: 2
He has a leap year birthday (which he loves to bang on about - stand by for his “10th birthday” celebrations Next month 🙄) so he must be 40 this year.

Reactions: 2
God he’s pathetic isn’t he. He’s on stories today shaming someone who suggested he should cut his beard. What does he think this actually achieves?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
God he’s pathetic isn’t he. He’s on stories today shaming someone who suggested he should cut his beard. What does he think this actually achieves?
Content and a lot of 'There, there. Your beard is the sexiest thing I've ever seen' type DM's. Sad bastard.

I did see that he was cc'd into a property post by some has-been Made In Chelsea blue ticker recently, too.

Attachments

They’re all at it. It’s the new ‘be kind.’

Some seem legit tbh, and if it discourages inbox trolling then that’s good.

However, this one seemed to be an entitled old lady with no filter, rather than a troll. She positioned it as a backhanded compliment too, so it’s somewhat churlish of him to throw his toys out the pram with outrage.

Reactions: 3
They’re all at it. It’s the new ‘be kind.’

Some seem legit tbh, and if it discourages inbox trolling then that’s good.

However, this one seemed to be an entitled old lady with no filter, rather than a troll. She positioned it as a backhanded compliment too, so it’s somewhat churlish of him to throw his toys out the pram with outrage.
Yeah I’m all for it when people are getting death threats on DM because they painted their kitchen the ‘wrong’ colour or whatever, but he seems to do it every time he gets a comment that isn’t someone telling him how bloody wonderful he is.

Reactions: 1
Looks like he's filmed something for TV. Stories show him mic'd with a DIY show handyman.
What even was that? His shirt unbuttoned down the front, hairy heaving bosom with a wee mic pinned on 🤢

But the other guy is wrapped up with a t shirt and jumper and coat and scarf?

• Haha
So the TV thing was a mini segment on daytime telly about lead paint in old houses. The dopey twit gave himself lead poisoning in the early days of his reno, I don't know if he mentioned that on the tv.

• Haha
Old Greg's an author now, Jodie. He's been locked away in his study, busily putting quill to parchment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel I jinxed it by asking the question!

His post today is strange, making out like Malaysia and Singapore are the same place, casually dropping the girlfriend into the content and same old same old about his ‘age’. Doesn’t bode well for the riveting book content does it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3