Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shartacus

So completely and utterly dramatic starting that post with “For Sale”. The replies to his followers make me cringe too, calling them Madame or Old Bean etc. Wasnt upset for too long though was he thanks to his free, bespoke kitchen 🙄 insufferable arsehole. Rant over 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Libertine

VIP Member
His account has become very boring.

Giving up the day job always ruins previously interesting accounts because it kicks off the relentless begging.

Reactions: 8

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
I don’t know …. Just something about him turns my stomach - All that posing in the bath and his horrible beard - eughhhh !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He once posted a picture of his partner as he did an AMA in stories ooh ages ago. It was in admirals. He posted a picture of her on stories and said she likes to stay behind the camera. So it’s not surprising to me that he has a partner. And it’s fine for her to be out of the limelight if she prefers to be.
There’s being out of the limelight and then there’s pretending she doesn’t exist. Lots of influencers keep their partner/family out of the limelight but they at least reference them occasionally… I appreciate what you’re saying if there was a story once, but he never even says we, or implies there is anyone else there anymore.

Reactions: 7

unidentified

VIP Member
I’ll share a secret…he has previously loved and enjoyed BDSM but his wife doesn’t live that lifestyle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

ThePowderMonkey

And what’s with all the Scottish phrases? He talks about Yorkshire a lot but never refers to having links to Scotland, yet is fond of peppering his posts and chats with very typically and uniquely Scottish dialect. “Wee” is a big favourite but it’s by no means limited to that.
He’s just a prick

• Haha

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
I know it’s hard to believe, but apparently looking after the old girl and sharing his beard and bath pictures with his lovely bunch of madames is a full time job.

• Haha
  • Sick

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
He may be all sexy and masterful in the bedroom but how anyone ever gets past the creepy, cringey, ‘Madame/Old Chap’ persona who takes enormous, extreme and very public offence at the smallest bit of criticism or questioning, I’ll never know.

• Sick

RedRuby470

It has the strangest proportions - doesn’t look like it flows at all.
---

I’m guessing there’s one on the end of the island by the window where the cupboard has a handle at the top?
Oo maybe I hadn’t looked that closely I just assumed it was so unadmirables and new age for him to dare put a dishwasher in the old girl

• Haha
Reactions: 5

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
If you ignore the leather trousers, they look like they could all be in a weird cult from the 70s.
It’s a bizarre photo. Hairy bloke inexplicably baring his chest, accompanied by Moll Flanders and some very much younger ladies, ably demonstrating fashion from the 70s, 80s, and 90s.

🤷‍♀️

• Haha

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Does he give anyone else the ick, or is it just me? I can’t quite put my finger on why, just find him a bit slimy 😂
He does give me the ick. I think he’d be a nice bloke to go for a drink with as a mate and in theory he’s not physically unattractive but his mannerisms and language (as per his IG) are so unsexy that I’m turned right off. Plus the fact that he has a partner but refuses to acknowledge her existence. That’s offputting. I get that she might want to be low key and not feature but he could easily just say that, “yes I do have a partner but she doesn’t get involved in the IG stuff, she’s much less of publicity whore than I am”

• Haha

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
Go glad to see this thread - cannot STAND him.

One of his neighbours has a reno account and used to regularly throw shade at Beg Greg. Said that he has a partner called Chloe living with him and clearly thinks the whole influencer schtick is ludicrous. I just looked the account up and he doesn’t follow Greg any more 😬

The thing that irritates me the most about him (aside from his unbearably twee bullshit) is how much air time he gives to the once in a blue moon negative interaction he gets. He is so thin skinned that his fragile ego **cannot** let it pass without comment.