Man With A Hammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new café nets in the living room. Why is the rod at that height? It cuts the window off at a weird point and wrecks the beautiful, original proportions. Arghhhh.

Reactions: 1
The new café nets in the living room. Why is the rod at that height? It cuts the window off at a weird point and wrecks the beautiful, original proportions. Arghhhh.
Reckon he reads on here? Or did he actually get a lot of messages telling him he’d fucked up with the height? Either way, what a tit.

• Haha
Although I like a lot of Greg’s choices for his home decor I do feel, that to my eye anyway. that they don’t coordinate well together. No harmony

Reactions: 2
I’m assuming this was on his stories and I’ve missed this but the way you’ve described it I’m bloody glad I did as it sounds perfectly vile 🤮

He's writing a book.

About what? As far as I can see, he's just another renovator, nothing unique to see there. Ok, his house is a bit bigger than the average IG doer upper but there are loads of Stately homes reno accounts on IG, way fancier than his, what's the attraction with his? He hasn't shared or hinted at an interesting past career or childhood that may hold a story.

He's a typical IG'er on the SPAG front, so the storytelling and standard of English will no doubt be awful, though it will be peppered with plenty of jovial 'old chaps. I pity his editor.

I wonder who will actually buy this book. What's the market?

Reactions: 4
I’m baffled by the book. Like you say, what’s the market? He’s not unique in any real way. He shares very little about himself on his insta. I just can’t see the appeal. Unless it’s about his raunchy sex life that other tattlers have hinted to? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had a look back at when he first started renovating the house - he wasn’t bad looking a few years back but he is aging aging badly 😳
---
Which one is his other half?
The one in the sleeveless black top at the other end of the table seems to be the same woman on his laptop background.

Last edited:
I had a look back at when he first started renovating the house - he wasn’t bad looking a few years back but he is aging aging badly 😳
---

The one in the sleeveless black top at the other end of the table seems to be the same woman on his laptop background.
I saw the laptop one and was trying to figure out who she was In the video I posted 😂

I honestly get Bear vibes from him (iykwim)

• Haha
oooooh it's almost definitely the new girlfriend, she's in his fancy restaurant stories... He's soft launching her.

The last one didn't want any part of his IG life. The new one is a bit more open to it.
---
She's very pretty, lucky lad. She's obviously not squicked out by his turn of phrase.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oooooh it's almost definitely the new girlfriend, she's in his fancy restaurant stories... He's soft launching her.

The last one didn't want any part of his IG life. The new one is a bit more open to it.
---
She's very pretty, lucky lad. She's obviously not squicked out by his turn of phrase.
Soft launching her. I’m howling 🤣🤣

• Haha
I don’t follow him, but I know from this thread he never posted his other half before, so I wondered what had changed!!

---

Have just watched the (undeclared ad) restaurant story - what on earth does he look like in the three sizes too small, shawl lapel denim blazer, with the sleeves rolled up no less. At least he’s managed to button his shirt up.

Reactions: 3