Man With A Hammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you ignore the leather trousers, they look like they could all be in a weird cult from the 70s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you ignore the leather trousers, they look like they could all be in a weird cult from the 70s.
Itā€™s a bizarre photo. Hairy bloke inexplicably baring his chest, accompanied by Moll Flanders and some very much younger ladies, ably demonstrating fashion from the 70s, 80s, and 90s.

šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is a Fawner of the highest degree, unless you donā€™t like his decorating choices, then he is a Man Child Cry Baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I notice the girlfriend has magically appeared. I wonder if publicist/agent has recommended this for image and book sales.

Also, the beard is getting bigger and uglier. Iā€™m sure under all that heā€™s a handsome chap but he looks like a homeless person tbh. What a state. Get a haircut and shave.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It appears Greg is actually getting bigger and uglier under the beard. The throwback videos on Come Down To The Woodā€™s stories were an eye opener.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I loooooove a beard but it needs to be kept trimmed and tidy. He just looks like heā€™s squatting in that house

• Haha
Reactions: 2