Man With A Hammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what’s with all the Scottish phrases? He talks about Yorkshire a lot but never refers to having links to Scotland, yet is fond of peppering his posts and chats with very typically and uniquely Scottish dialect. “Wee” is a big favourite but it’s by no means limited to that.
He’s just a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is discombobulating to know such a physically large man is a thin skinned, sooky la la.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He may be all sexy and masterful in the bedroom but how anyone ever gets past the creepy, cringey, ‘Madame/Old Chap’ persona who takes enormous, extreme and very public offence at the smallest bit of criticism or questioning, I’ll never know.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Sounds like he’s definitely split up with the girlfriend if his dad’s had to come and look after him after his operation.

Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised could you imagine being around him all day? I bet he called her Madame in the bedroom 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sounds like he’s definitely split up with the girlfriend if his dad’s had to come and look after him after his operation.
Agreed, and it would explain the mortgage thing if he’s having to remove her and try and get the mortgage only in his name.

Wow so todays post telling us all he is so powerful on instagram now that his is above mortgage fees. Meanwhile people are struggling to pay their rent.

• Sick
I can’t believe he is getting all this sympathy for the: poor me I might have had to sell the massive duck off house that I live in all on my own routine…

I can’t believe he is getting all this sympathy for the: poor me I might have had to sell the massive duck off house that I live in all on my own routine…
It seems to mostly be a big circle jerk of faux sympathy from other grabby interiors/reno influencers who’d all sell their granny for a free Laura Ashley lampshade.

• Haha
His green room is disgusting. There I said it ! There is nothing tasteful about it, it’s not groundbreaking design - it’s tit. What happened to the disgusting velvet bench with frill trim that he was gifted ? Looked like an old 70’s couch used for a bit of slap and tickle in a swingers house

His green room is disgusting. There I said it ! There is nothing tasteful about it, it’s not groundbreaking design - it’s tit. What happened to the disgusting velvet bench with frill trim that he was gifted ? Looked like an old 70’s couch used for a bit of slap and tickle in a swingers house
Particularly dislike the rug in the green room, it would give me a migraine

I love his house, Georgian properties are my favourite and whilst not necessarily how I would decorate I don't mind most of the rooms. I get he is generally trying to keep the design in keeping with th history of the house but I also hate the "party"/vomit green room.

Reactions: 1