Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Malin the attention seeker

Yeah that's quite a desperate post today but she gets more comments for attracting attention to her boobs which is quite hilarious considering she got hardly on the book plugging ones and half of them were her comments

Reactions: 1
She really boils my piss how she posts an article on her stories just to try and stay relevant. Calling Jeremy a perpetrator when the guy could have very well changed. This is a 2019 year old article! She abused her first unborn child by doing drugs and alcohol, I would say she is an abuser criticising another abuser, no?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She really boils my piss how she posts an article on her stories just to try and stay relevant. Calling Jeremy a perpetrator when the guy could have very well changed. This is a 2019 year old article! She abused her first unborn child by doing drugs and alcohol, I would say she is an abuser criticising another abuser, no?
Omg she's such a c %$t. As you sad it's nearly 3 year old article. That is low especially as you say her own child died because of her drug taking during pregnancy. People in glass houses and all that. Plus she keeps banging on about nothing to be ashamed of taking anti depressants for this pregnancy (absolutely agree with that) however she clearly didn't need them the last pregnancy since she was getting as high as a kite on Coke but won't tell her followers that eh Malin?

Also just a wee reminder to Malin Andersson that she may want to wind her neck in about perpetrators when she clapped when this man was released from jail for domestic violence. She deleted the comment buy we still have it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How much tit does this witch get gifted?! duck me!
It’s ridiculous.. sofas, nursery suite, tv bed, list goes on doesn’t it! Gifts by companies who don’t realise her following isn’t as big as she is making out. Chris Hughes is another one. Buy their followers like mad these ‘influencers’. Fraudulent scum bags most of them.

Reactions: 5
Blatant give away re her baby girls name. One minute she’s saying there are things behind her with her babies name on (which she obv does not wanna give away) then next thing she’s taking a pic with a book behind her titled ‘welcome to the word Xaya?! Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me to
I 2nd this!! Been followin her since love island

Absolute cow if she was doin drugs whilst pregnant
I want to say the post mortem for consy got released and her cause of death could be attributed to substance abuse in pregnancy? Please someone correct me if I’m wrong the malin rollercoaster has been a long one 🥲

Reactions: 1
Yeh, apparently she drank and did drugs whilst pregnant 😟. She has also faked a miscarriage. The dad to her current unborn baby is a drug dealer. Poor baby with parents like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Someone (I think on the last thread) knew her around that time when she was last pregnant and witnessed her drug taking then

I had no idea she did drugs when she was pregnant 👀!!? Also finding the potential baby name, oooo you guys are goooood😂🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♂️

Reactions: 4
Just another thing that doesn’t make sense with Malin. She gets so anxious if she doesn’t feel movement and she’s off to the hospital at drop of a hat, yet will put her current baby through two long haul flights this late in pregnancy. She doesn’t give a duck, she just wants content for Insta and doesn’t care if puts baby at risk. She’s a selfish twit. Her first baby died because she took drugs and drank and would not surprise me if anything happened to this one cus of her selfish ways. God forbid it does.
Oh wow! Is that what happened to her first baby?! 😢 this is my first time on this thread and my eyes are well and truly opened. Is there any proof to this? 😓

See shes getting all annoyed at her viewing figures asking what people can see as she thinks there is a glitch, na it's cos no one cares Malin, your relevance has long gone

Reactions: 6
Oh wow! Is that what happened to her first baby?! 😢 this is my first time on this thread and my eyes are well and truly opened. Is there any proof to this? 😓
Toms partner Millie (girl he went back to after Malin) released the death certificate.. cause of death reason was cardiomyopathy. Causes death in babies if abuse drugs and alcohol thru pregnancy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.